The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Gap between widget/forum and navigation bar difference of online and offline, help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Gap between widget/forum and navigation bar difference of online and offline, help!

Post by ryz on July 26th 2013, 1:07 pm

So I'm having this issue with my home front page and forum section on my website. When I'm logged in the gap between the forum and the navigation bar and on the home page my wide widget and the navigation bar gap is fine, but when i log out of the forum as a guest the gap increases hugely, on both the home front page and on the forum section between the forum and the first up wide widget.

Last edited by ryz on July 26th 2013, 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

ryz
Forumember

Male Posts : 85
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Gap between widget/forum and navigation bar difference of online and offline, help!

Post by runawayhorses on July 26th 2013, 1:37 pm

I think that gap is where the ads would show for guests, and when you are logged in the gap goes away because your forum doesn't show ads for registered members. The reason it may be showing a gap instead of an ad might be because you are running an ad blocker on your browser, and it is blocking the ad and as a result shows a gap where the ad would be showing.

runawayhorses
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2537

http://runawayhorses.alldiscussion.net/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Gap between widget/forum and navigation bar difference of online and offline, help!

Post by ryz on July 26th 2013, 2:07 pm

@runawayhorses wrote:I think that gap is where the ads would show for guests, and when you are logged in the gap goes away because your forum doesn't show ads for registered members. The reason it may be showing a gap instead of an ad might be because you are running an ad blocker on your browser, and it is blocking the ad and as a result shows a gap where the ad would be showing.

Yea you're right, The idea that it was ads that made that gap didn't struck me until your reply, and as I assume it is ads there isn't anything to do about it. Thank you anyhow for reminding me regarding that it would be the ads.

ryz
Forumember

Male Posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Post by runawayhorses on July 26th 2013, 2:20 pm

You're welcome. Smile

runawayhorses
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2537

http://runawayhorses.alldiscussion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket on July 26th 2013, 3:16 pm

Solved & Archived.

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum