The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can't buy credits to buy domain name

2 posters

Go down

can't buy credits to buy domain name Empty can't buy credits to buy domain name

Post by Cat McFarlane August 4th 2013, 3:54 pm

Hi, I'd love to purchase the domain name dsden.org, but my card isn't acceptable to Paypal, and I don't understand French/can't understand how to use the other payment route. Just to mention it really, as I'm going to have to go ahead and buy the name and link it in, but certainly hope to be able to purchase through Forumotion next year. Sorry I can't see where i can delete, or I'd have not bothered you with this. 
Thanks, Cat
Cat McFarlane
Forumember

Female Posts : 31
Language : english

http://dsden.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Back to top Go down

can't buy credits to buy domain name Empty Re: can't buy credits to buy domain name

Post by Derri August 4th 2013, 4:17 pm

Paypal Accept all major credit and debit cards. However it does block certain countries so that could be an issue which is something you need to take up with paypal via their support as paypal has nothing to do with Forumotion.

If you're meaning Allopass then on the top right you'll see a drop down list of countries, select your country and then you should be able to find out what you're doing.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

can't buy credits to buy domain name Empty Re: can't buy credits to buy domain name

Post by Cat McFarlane August 4th 2013, 4:28 pm

Derri wrote:Paypal Accept all major credit and debit cards. However it does block certain countries so that could be an issue which is something you need to take up with paypal via their support as paypal has nothing to do with Forumotion.

If you're meaning Allopass then on the top right you'll see a drop down list of countries, select your country and then you should be able to find out what you're doing.

Thanks so much Derri. With doors opening tomorrow, I just went ahead with purchasing with namecheap, but have no idea how to link up namecheap and my forum, despite reading the tutorial! I don't know where to edit host on namecheap. Wish I'd waited a while now, and seen your answer first! Smile
Cat McFarlane
Forumember

Female Posts : 31
Language : english

http://dsden.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Back to top Go down