The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

qution what is this ? coun down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved qution what is this ? coun down

Post by Guest on August 30th 2013, 7:53 pm

First topic message reminder :


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Solved Re: qution what is this ? coun down

Post by mist3r0us_b0y on September 3rd 2013, 7:35 pm

Mr ashiq your forum is totally illegal as for count down it will sure do it work to remove ur forum unless you will have a clean forum instead of booter's and crakers, and clients and well aware in it what those things do

so kindly keep ur forum clean Wink

mist3r0us_b0y
Forumember

Male Posts : 747
Reputation : 19
Language : english

http://sh.st/nJRXG

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: qution what is this ? coun down

Post by SLGray on September 3rd 2013, 7:37 pm

Even if let's say Microsoft created something that is freely downloadable to everyone, you can not add it to your forum unless you have permission from Microsoft.


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35641
Reputation : 2374
Language : English
Location : United States

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: qution what is this ? coun down

Post by mist3r0us_b0y on September 3rd 2013, 7:41 pm

@SLGray wrote:Even if let's say Microsoft created something that is freely downloadable to everyone, you can not add it to your forum unless you have permission from Microsoft.
I have a simple question redirecting links also illegal ? I mean break's TOS ?

Thanks

mist3r0us_b0y
Forumember

Male Posts : 747
Reputation : 19
Language : english

http://sh.st/nJRXG

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: qution what is this ? coun down

Post by SLGray on September 3rd 2013, 7:42 pm

@mist3r0us_b0y wrote:
@SLGray wrote:Even if let's say Microsoft created something that is freely downloadable to everyone, you can not add it to your forum unless you have permission from Microsoft.
I have a simple question redirecting links also illegal ? I mean break's TOS ?

Thanks
What do you mean by redirecting links?


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35641
Reputation : 2374
Language : English
Location : United States

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: qution what is this ? coun down

Post by mist3r0us_b0y on September 3rd 2013, 9:14 pm

@SLGray wrote:
@mist3r0us_b0y wrote:
@SLGray wrote:Even if let's say Microsoft created something that is freely downloadable to everyone, you can not add it to your forum unless you have permission from Microsoft.
I have a simple question redirecting links also illegal ? I mean break's TOS ?

Thanks
What do you mean by redirecting links?
for example if I redirect the links to download a file to Microsoft site instead of letting them to download from my forum I hope u got it ?

Thanks

mist3r0us_b0y
Forumember

Male Posts : 747
Reputation : 19
Language : english

http://sh.st/nJRXG

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: qution what is this ? coun down

Post by SLGray on September 3rd 2013, 9:17 pm

If you post a link to the page where you can download it, then it is ok. If you post the direct download link, it is not ok.


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35641
Reputation : 2374
Language : English
Location : United States

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: qution what is this ? coun down

Post by mist3r0us_b0y on September 3rd 2013, 9:31 pm

ahh aright thanks for ur answer thumright

mist3r0us_b0y
Forumember

Male Posts : 747
Reputation : 19
Language : english

http://sh.st/nJRXG

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: qution what is this ? coun down

Post by SLGray on September 3rd 2013, 9:35 pm

Some owners of downloads also do not want other people linking to where you can download it, so make sure that you can post a link to the page on your forum. I would not worry about official downloads. Just let your members post their own legal downloads.


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35641
Reputation : 2374
Language : English
Location : United States

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: qution what is this ? coun down

Post by Guest on September 4th 2013, 7:21 am

stop disscusion
help my:(

Base,

Sir Check My Forum

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Solved Re: qution what is this ? coun down

Post by SLGray on September 4th 2013, 8:14 pm

__Ashiq__ wrote:stop disscusion
help my:(

Base,

Sir Check My Forum
Ok I will stop helping you, but Base will say the same thing.


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35641
Reputation : 2374
Language : English
Location : United States

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: qution what is this ? coun down

Post by Base on September 4th 2013, 8:23 pm

__Ashiq__ wrote:stop disscusion
help my:(

Base,

Sir Check My Forum
I have checked your forum once again. There is still content on there which breaks our terms of service. You will need to delete those sections. Please refer to our terms of service to see what is not allowed here: http://www.forumotion.com/en/create-forum/terms-of-service.htm

Here is a general list of violations.
Violent or repulsive content
Hateful or abusive content
Defamatory content and / or affecting the integrity of a person
Sexual and/or pornographic content
Harmful and dangerous acts
Copyright infringment
Spam
Phishing and/ or malware website
Credit card fraud
Hacking

Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Reputation : 1687
Language : English and French
Location : United Kingdom, England

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: qution what is this ? coun down

Post by Guest on September 4th 2013, 8:50 pm

@SLGray wrote:
__Ashiq__ wrote:stop disscusion
help my:(

Base,

Sir Check My Forum
Ok I will stop helping you, but Base will say the same thing.
sorry
but how u help my ? u dont give me email id
any way u talk with mitstrous boy ? u and mistorus disscusion
why problum my but dusscuss u and mistorus ? lol i dont know howz u are my help lol lol lol
Sad
Base Sir

You Are Really Good Person And Helper Thanks All Times Rply & Support
Your Rank Is Not Manager Your Work Is Good And You Are Administrator Of the forum you rocks

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Solved Re: qution what is this ? coun down

Post by Base on September 4th 2013, 9:13 pm

__Ashiq__ wrote:
sorry
but how u help my ? u dont give me email id
any way u talk with mitstrous boy ? u and mistorus disscusion
why problum my but dusscuss u and mistorus ? lol i dont know howz u are my help lol lol lol
Sad
Base Sir

You Are Really Good Person And Helper Thanks All Times Rply & Support
Your Rank Is Not Manager Your Work Is Good And You Are Administrator Of the forum you rocks
SLGray does not have to give out his email if he does not want to. All support must be done on the support forum in order to benefit others who may also have the same problem as you. He was not having a discussion, but was instead helping out another member who simply asked a question. Please refrain from making comments about another staff member, thank you.

You are welcome. Is your problem solved now?

Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Reputation : 1687
Language : English and French
Location : United Kingdom, England

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: qution what is this ? coun down

Post by XYZ-Dragon on September 4th 2013, 10:13 pm

per haps you could delete every thing and start a fresh with the forum termsin mind. Oh and by that i mean delete the posts and topics and extra things you added not the forum or basic CSS lol

XYZ-Dragon
New Member

Posts : 14
Reputation : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: qution what is this ? coun down

Post by Guest on September 5th 2013, 8:07 am

@Base wrote:
__Ashiq__ wrote:
sorry
but how u help my ? u dont give me email id
any way u talk with mitstrous boy ? u and mistorus disscusion
why problum my but dusscuss u and mistorus ? lol i dont know howz u are my help lol lol lol
Sad
Base Sir

You Are Really Good Person And Helper Thanks All Times Rply & Support
Your Rank Is Not Manager Your Work Is Good And You Are Administrator Of the forum you rocks
SLGray does not have to give out his email if he does not want to. All support must be done on the support forum in order to benefit others who may also have the same problem as you. He was not having a discussion, but was instead helping out another member who simply asked a question. Please refrain from making comments about another staff member, thank you.

You are welcome. Is your problem solved now?
Ok Sir I am So Sorry,

I am New In Forumotion So I Dont Know All System , Qution & Rules Any Way Sir
My Forum All Topic Deleted I Think:( ?

Then I am Share Many Forum Links:)Laughing

And Same Rules With Everyone ok
Only Not My Forum On Software Many Forum On Software I dont Know Howz Softwares Is Hacking Lol
I am Deleting 100 Post In My Forum W8 3 Days Only
I dont Know What Is Action Forumotion Owner On My Forum ?

Sorry Not Good My English

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Solved Re: qution what is this ? coun down

Post by Guest on September 6th 2013, 8:06 am

topic close

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Solved Re: qution what is this ? coun down

Post by SLGray on September 6th 2013, 7:52 pm

Topic Solved & Locked


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35641
Reputation : 2374
Language : English
Location : United States

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum