The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting!

+11
BlindingAngel
bambiy
jacobred
xXxKakakillaxXx
tid
kaza560
Rok
fallenknight
wassimkatbey
kjmj14
Data2link
15 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting! - Page 2 Empty The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting!

Post by Data2link Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Thanks for reading my post . Have you ever went to a forum to get help just to be told to "Google it" I know how frustrating that can be, so now there is a PSP specific site where all questions can get answered without being told to "Google it" Plus look what else we have to offer:

1/ Gaming

2/ The PSP 4m for PSPeople

3/ http://psp4m.bigforumpro.com/index.htm

4/ Main Language= English

5/ The PSP 4m is a Gaming site for all who want a PSP specific site where they can ask for help on things such as how to install videos, Music, Request for Themes, and post creations they made for the PSP- Whether it is a Wallpaper or a Portal they made. Sections include: Tutorials, Flash Games, Game Genre talk, Post Your Themes, Request Themes, Request Backgrounds, Post your Backgrounds, Video of the Week- including Tutorial videos, and many more.

Screenshots:
New ones coming soon!

Last edited by Data2link on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:30 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : Updates)
Data2link
Forumember

Female Posts : 272
Language : English

Back to top Go down

The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting! - Page 2 Empty Re: The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting!

Post by kaza560 Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:49 pm

"kaza560, Have you ever went to a forum to get help just to be told to"

What?? why is it aimed at me?
kaza560
Forumember

Female Posts : 67
Language : english

http://rkfm.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting! - Page 2 Empty Re: The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting!

Post by Data2link Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:55 pm

kaza560 wrote:"kaza560, Have you ever went to a forum to get help just to be told to"

What?? why is it aimed at me?

lol- It's code that puts the name of anybody who is reading it in there Wink Cool huh?

Anyway- Update!

We are in the process of changing the forum color scheme. There is a temp new one up- So- we need all the help we can get in voting for a new one. This poll is open for all registered users and wil end this Sunday night. If you are a member- please vote- or forever hold your peace when the new scheme is up Wink
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:50 pm

OK- we have changed the color scheme of the forum for the week to test it out- voting is open, so come on in and vote for any that are on the list- including the one being displayed at the moment Smile

We also have new forum icons- to go along with the PSP theme Very Happy
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by tid Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:42 am

I don't see nothing about PSP Tuning (Custom Firmware, Homebrews...), is there something about that?
tid
tid
Forumember

Male Posts : 115
Language : Polish, Lil bit English

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:30 pm

So the new theme has been decided- so come in and check it out!. We are now voting on Rank name colors for our staff members Smile Every vote counts Wink
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:08 pm

Our staff has changed- we now have 2 new moderators.

We are also looking for a new Reporter. If you are interested please reply to the post in the forum- you must be able to get us info and news regarding anything PSP- including hardware, software, games, movies, accessories- whatever you want! Smile
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting! - Page 2 Empty New- at PSP 4ms

Post by Data2link Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:55 pm

We now have a new forum- PSP games Hints, help and cheats. Can't get past a certain level- or just give up and wanna cheat? (Admit it- we all feel that way sometimes?) Well we now have a forum just for that. .... So what are you waiting for? Go in and post a tip, hint, or a cheat to your fave game! We can all use the help! Very Happy
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:07 pm

Due to recent changes in our moderator staff, we have recruited a new Reporter for PSP 4ms. We would like to welcome D3STROY3R_69 to our staff.

We will soon be adding Minimods as more members become active...stay tuned Very Happy
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:47 pm

Time for an update:D

We now have a new forum- It's called "Hot Topic"
Every month (or less) we will have a new topic to discuss. Everybody who participates earns points. Our first topic is "Do vidoe games affect children". Since there are so many kids getting in trouble- the news is saying that it's fro mthem playing video games. Your thoughts can be expressed in there Smile

We also have a new GRFX team member- PSPowner.

More fun- happening at PSP 4m Very Happy
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:10 pm

We have our first winner for our points system! eclipse148 is our first member to earn 100 points- and the first to get a $10.00 online gift certificate from Amazon. This means that the points go back to zero- now it's anybody's game to get 100 pts and be a winner.

On an update note- you can now display job/hobbies & humor in your profile Wink

See you at PSP 4ms Very Happy
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:04 pm

The PSP 4m has been cleaned out of users who registered but never logged in. I just deleted over 400 users. Took me down to 1400+ users. So if you register to teh forum- please make sure you log in- as I will be cleaning them out once a month now. Besides- you'd be missing out if you don't go in and check it out Very Happy
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:30 pm

PSP 4m's has reached our 1 year anniversary! :wouhou:

Thanks to all the members who joined and are still joining! For that- all members who get 15 posts or more this week will get VIP access Very Happy

We also have a new section- "Clans". In clans you have a forum for PSP only online play, and Other Consoles. So if you have a clan or want to join a clan- this is the place to post! Why not help your clan members out in the Chat box while your there!

So come on in to PSP 4ms and have some fun!
guitar
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxKakakillaxXx Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:41 pm

LOL dude.... why u have my name in uhr POST ??\
do i know u ...
BTW i have PSP 4m too
www.psp-gamerz.omgforum.net
xXxKakakillaxXx
xXxKakakillaxXx

Male Posts : 22
Language : ENGLISH [CAN/US only]

http://www.psp-gamerz.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:39 pm

We have a winner for our top PSP 4m member- Congrats to PSPowner!

We also have a new GRFX Team member- djratchet. With his help we are hopeing to catch up on all the theme requests.

For now we have a PSP 4m Banner contest going on- come on in and vote for the best one! Smile

More updates coming as we get back into the swing of things at PSP 4ms Smile
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:55 am

We have a new moderator- Hiro. PSP 4ms welcomes him to the team

The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting! - Page 2 101797
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:15 am

We have affiliated with Play-Asia.com. This is a great oppurtunity for us, so go check it out! The link is on our portal, and in the main forum index.

:wouhou:
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:57 am

Update in our Hot Topic section. We have a new "Hot Topic" for everyone to discuss- we'd love it if you would participate in the discussion. Everybody who participates in the latest Hot Topic earns points Very Happy The new topic is:

Should the government have the right to know what you're doing on your computer?

Come on- you know you have something to say about this one!!!
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:47 pm

We have 3 spots open:

2 GRFX team members

1 Reporter

If you are interested in either one, send a PM to me and I will discuss it with the other staff members. Here is what each position does:

GRFX team:
Make sure that all graphics requests get completed- preferably by creating them the way they want them- such as sigs, PSP wallpapers, Themes and stuff. If you can't create a Theme- then finding one for them is acceptable. So don't worry about that part .

Reporter:
Get out on the net and find us all the juicy gossip about the PSP, New games, Game reviews, Anything that is interesting or news about the PSP and PSP games- including keeping the OFW section up to date. The reporter also posts news on the PSP 4m Blog.

Special Note: Staff members need to be active on the forum. Not logging in for more than a month will make your staff rank go away. So if your not able to dedicate some time to PSP 4ms, think before you apply!
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:13 pm

We want to welcome our new reporter: billssabresyanks

There are still 2 GRFX team spots open and one reporter spot open.
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by jacobred Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:04 pm

Rok wrote:
lol- anybody who reads my first post has their name show up in it- it's part of the code I put in there So technically- yep- I'm talking to you

Forum updated with a new Category called PSPlace (For all the Homless PSP topics )

LMAO!! i had the same response!

How do you do it?

Cheers
Jake
jacobred
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:34 am

jacobred wrote:
Rok wrote:
lol- anybody who reads my first post has their name show up in it- it's part of the code I put in there So technically- yep- I'm talking to you

Forum updated with a new Category called PSPlace (For all the Homless PSP topics )

LMAO!! i had the same response!

How do you do it?

Cheers
Jake

You put this code (Without the spaces) in the message { USERNAME }
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting! - Page 2 Empty Affiliates- Please Read!

Post by Data2link Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:10 pm

I have just cleaned out my affiliates banners- there were a bunch on there that the links were broken or the forum was dead- no new posts in a year! With that being said- if anybody wants to affilitae with us- please let me know. But please make sure you keep the link surrent and the forum as active as possible!

Last edited by Data2link on Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by bambiy Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:46 pm

Okey.. i want mah site in yours because my site never get's popular..

www.exalted.wowrpg.org/

button you can use:

The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting! - Page 2 ExaltedButtoncopy

or

The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting! - Page 2 Untitled-1

we're an explosive site that needs to be seen. we help every1 with *World Of warcaft*

it's a world of warcaft site for all players. also a fun site if you would like to start playing world of warcaft or is a photoshop fan and want to show your work or get a signature from any of our members.

We got a staff and the site is on MSN,Google,yahoo and others and got some affiliates soon,Planet Renders hasnt respond me but we got it on Twinks End.

They're using forumotion for they're forums to.

Also we got it on The Murloc Village (a world of warcaft private server). and on wow-v.com.

Thank you.

Contact me for more info.
bambiy
Forumember

Female Posts : 570
Language : Swedish

Back to top Go down

The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting! - Page 2 Empty Do you know anymore commands like that?

Post by jacobred Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:20 pm

Just curious for my forum LMAO

{ USERNAME} is really usefull!!

Is there anymore?

Jake
jacobred
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:23 pm

Check the Script help section- there's tons in there Wink
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:25 pm

bambiy wrote:Okey.. i want mah site in yours because my site never get's popular..

www.exalted.wowrpg.org/

button you can use:

The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting! - Page 2 ExaltedButtoncopy

or

The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting! - Page 2 Untitled-1

we're an explosive site that needs to be seen. we help every1 with *World Of warcaft*

it's a world of warcaft site for all players. also a fun site if you would like to start playing world of warcaft or is a photoshop fan and want to show your work or get a signature from any of our members.

We got a staff and the site is on MSN,Google,yahoo and others and got some affiliates soon,Planet Renders hasnt respond me but we got it on Twinks End.

They're using forumotion for they're forums to.

Also we got it on The Murloc Village (a world of warcaft private server). and on wow-v.com.

Thank you.

Contact me for more info.

Ok- I will put your affiliate button up- please see my site for my banner and code
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by bambiy Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:55 pm

can i get a code? Razz im to lazy to make 1 by myself or that i cant find yours <3 Razz
bambiy
Forumember

Female Posts : 570
Language : Swedish

Back to top Go down

The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting! - Page 2 Empty Thats only got problems :l

Post by jacobred Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:50 pm

Data2link wrote:Check the Script help section- there's tons in there Wink

Not exactly helpfull
i sound like a right noob lol!!
jacobred
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:04 pm

Ok- your affiliate banner is now up on my portal. PLease make sure you put mine up on your page. All sites that are affiliated with me also need to be kept as current as possible. Make sure that if you change the button image to let me know so I can change it on my page also Wink

As far as the code- sorry- I don't remember them and I don't want to fish around either Very Happy
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting! - Page 2 Empty No Prob

Post by jacobred Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:53 am

Data2link wrote:Ok- your affiliate banner is now up on my portal. PLease make sure you put mine up on your page. All sites that are affiliated with me also need to be kept as current as possible. Make sure that if you change the button image to let me know so I can change it on my page also Wink

As far as the code- sorry- I don't remember them and I don't want to fish around either Very Happy

No problem bwi
jacobred
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next