The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting!

+11
BlindingAngel
bambiy
jacobred
xXxKakakillaxXx
tid
kaza560
Rok
fallenknight
wassimkatbey
kjmj14
Data2link
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting! - Page 4 Empty The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting!

Post by Data2link February 20th 2008, 12:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Thanks for reading my post . Have you ever went to a forum to get help just to be told to "Google it" I know how frustrating that can be, so now there is a PSP specific site where all questions can get answered without being told to "Google it" Plus look what else we have to offer:

1/ Gaming

2/ The PSP 4m for PSPeople

3/ http://psp4m.bigforumpro.com/index.htm

4/ Main Language= English

5/ The PSP 4m is a Gaming site for all who want a PSP specific site where they can ask for help on things such as how to install videos, Music, Request for Themes, and post creations they made for the PSP- Whether it is a Wallpaper or a Portal they made. Sections include: Tutorials, Flash Games, Game Genre talk, Post Your Themes, Request Themes, Request Backgrounds, Post your Backgrounds, Video of the Week- including Tutorial videos, and many more.

Screenshots:
New ones coming soon!

Last edited by Data2link on October 16th 2012, 8:30 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : Updates)
Data2link
Forumember

Female Posts : 272
Language : English

Back to top Go down

The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting! - Page 4 Empty Re: The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting!

Post by wDzZ June 18th 2010, 9:42 am

Really nice forum,is good for my psp Smile i will register today Mr. Green
wDzZ
Forumember

Male Posts : 26
Language : Romanian,English,French(a litle),German

http://www.neg-clan.co.nr

Back to top Go down

The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting! - Page 4 Empty Re: The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting!

Post by Data2link July 31st 2010, 5:49 am

The PSP 4m is becoming more active, and I am starting the Points system up again. The first member who gets to 100 points wins a $10.00 gift certificate to either Amazon.com or Gamestop.com - your choice. So come on in and start posting Very Happy
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link October 17th 2010, 8:24 pm

I am looking for some graphic artists to join my team. I need people who are proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Macromedia Fireworks. Let me know if your interested. I am behind on Theme requests Sad
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by supadevil3 October 17th 2010, 10:07 pm

nice site dude! Registered!!
supadevil3

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link November 13th 2010, 7:42 pm

^^ Thanks ^^ Smile

We are now voting for a new skin - color scheme for the PSP 4m. Come on in and help us pick our new colors! You can choose 2 skins, one light, the other dark. Come on in!

Arrow http://psp4m.bigforumpro.com/forum-suggestions-f14/time-to-change-it-up-vote-for-the-new-skin-t2113.htm

Thanks for helping us out Very Happy
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link January 10th 2011, 10:08 pm

So what do you guys think. Should we expand this forum to more than just the PSP and PS3? Do you think that if we added a section for each console that we would have more activity? I'm just throwing some thoughts out there. I don't want any flame wars or fanboy fights and stuff, so I'm not sure if that's a good route to go. Of course we can always make that a rule, as it really already is. Or should we stay just Sony PSP and PS3? Please log in at the forum and Vote. And please tell me your thoughts! We want to know what you want!

The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting! - Page 4 497577
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link June 15th 2011, 10:13 pm

The PSP forum is getting active again- and to help out I have changed the VIP access from 50 posts to 20 posts. Hope everyone has a great summer, and come on in and visit the PSP 4m Smile
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link September 13th 2011, 9:39 pm

We are having a new banner creation contest!

We need a PSP 4m banner that will look good with a light colored theme for testing. I would like a banner to go with this theme:

http://psp4m.bigforumpro.com/?theme_id=160105

The winner will receive a $10.00 gift card to either Amazon or Gamestop. In order for this contest to proceed and for there to be winners, we need at least 3 different members to participate, so grab a friend to compete with if you know anybody. You can have 2 entries per person, but only one banner from each person will make it through to the final round for voting.

So lets get this going so we can change things up! Tell everyone you know about it!
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Seboo00111 October 2nd 2011, 4:06 pm

Nice , Maybe i will join Smile , gl
Seboo00111

Male Posts : 2
Language : Romanian

Back to top Go down

The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting! - Page 4 Empty We are Changing the Forum!

Post by Data2link February 21st 2012, 5:19 pm

With the release of the PS Vita on the horizon and a thorough discussion of this site and it's future, there will be major updates of the following:

1. Name of the Site and Theme (including banner)
2. Expansion of the Forum (not just focusing on the PSP)
3. Promotions (to bring more activity to the Site)
4. (Related to number #2) This site will expand to all consoles - all Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, and PC
5. and more....

Just hang tight and pretty soon things will be much better, thank you for your patience!

--PSP4m Staff and Members

Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting! - Page 4 Empty Update

Post by Data2link March 6th 2012, 4:02 am

The PSP 4m has been updated to include all consoles. We are no longer focusing on just the PSP. With the new Vita out, and other great consoles, we have decided to expand. But don't worry- all the great PSP posts and comments are still there- along with all the miscellaneous comments. So we aren't missing anything- just adding. Now we need your help to build up the new sections. So come on in and post away in your favorite console section. We are looking to change the name, so stay tuned for a contest! (remember- this is your forum- help us make it the way you want it!)

The new catagories are :
Sony
- PS3
- PSP
- PS Vita

Microsoft
- Xbox

Nintendo
- DS
- Wii
- Wii U

PC

We are also looking to start our affiliation prgram up again. IF you would like to affiliate with us, pelase PM me in the PSP forum.

We are heading towards 3000 users, and we have a hundred unique visitors a week, So come on in and check us out!
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link October 16th 2012, 8:29 pm

We now have over 3000 members! :wouhou:
Trying to keep the forum alive has been difficult, but the members keep coming and we have plenty of visitors from around the world.

New section:
Mobile / Tablets. Come on in and discuss cool gameing apps in this new section

Hello
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4