The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recovering a Forum

3 posters

Go down

In progress Recovering a Forum

Post by Domdavden September 14th 2013, 12:30 am

Hello,
I have recently discovered that someone has deleted my forums, the forums was originally for a game I had created. The forum was:
reality.forumotion.co.uk

After attempting to login using my founder details in the utilities, to recover my password I discovered that it wouldn't accept my username and password although I had the email confirming the forums being created. The forum creation was on Email removed but the password doesn't seem to match. If you could please reset the password or re-activate the forums in any way I'd be very grateful.

Yours sincerely,
Domdavden!
Domdavden

Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Recovering a Forum

Post by Base September 14th 2013, 12:40 am

Hello,

Please don't post email addresses in public. I have removed it for your safety. Please read this topic and then follow the instructions: https://help.forumotion.com/t127211-password-problems
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Recovering a Forum

Post by Shadow September 16th 2013, 5:12 pm

Domdavden wrote:Hello,
I have recently discovered that someone has deleted my forums, the forums was originally for a game I had created. The forum was:
reality.forumotion.co.uk

After attempting to login using my founder details in the utilities, to recover my password I discovered that it wouldn't accept my username and password although I had the email confirming the forums being created. The forum creation was on Email removed but the password doesn't seem to match. If you could please reset the password or re-activate the forums in any way I'd be very grateful.

Yours sincerely,
Domdavden!
Hello Domdavden,

Please send me a PM with all the necessary information (Foundation mail, url of your forum... as requested on this link password issue).

Waiting for your answer,
Best regards

Buttercup flower
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum