The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

Adsense on Forummotion!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Adsense on Forummotion!

Post by winxlewanty on September 14th 2013, 10:52 pm

Hi Guys,
I just recently got my adsense account and was wondering if it was possible to add my own ads on my forum.
I haven't paid for my forum to be free from Forummotion's ad which are also from adsense.
And.... I heard you can get your account suspended if you add your own adsense account while forummotion has theirs on your forum too.


Please enlighten me on this subject. 


Thanks.

winxlewanty
Forumember

Posts : 39
Reputation : 0
Language : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Adsense on Forummotion!

Post by Derri on September 15th 2013, 12:22 am

You'd need to remove the Forumotion ads via credits first in order for your ads to work.


Forum Rules : : Forumotion Staff : : Appeal A Warning : : FAQ : : Tips & Tricks : : Forgotten Password/Login Issues
You need one post to send a PM
When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved
Never post your email in public


Derri
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 8355
Reputation : 571
Language : English & Basic French
Location : Scotland, United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Adsense on Forummotion!

Post by winxlewanty on September 15th 2013, 12:53 am

@Derri wrote:You'd need to remove the Forumotion ads via credits first in order for your ads to work.
Really?

I can't just add them on to my forum?

winxlewanty
Forumember

Posts : 39
Reputation : 0
Language : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Adsense on Forummotion!

Post by APE on September 15th 2013, 1:02 am

Yes that is right you need to pay for credits to remove FM's Adds first or your forum could be removed.

Ape Neutral





APE
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 8319
Reputation : 716
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha
Location : STUCK IN FORUMOTIONS SERVERS HELP ME !!!!!!

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Adsense on Forummotion!

Post by SLGray on September 15th 2013, 5:26 pm

@winxlewanty wrote:
Hi Guys,
I just recently got my adsense account and was wondering if it was possible to add my own ads on my forum.
I haven't paid for my forum to be free from Forummotion's ad which are also from adsense.
And.... I heard you can get your account suspended if you add your own adsense account while forummotion has theirs on your forum too.


Please enlighten me on this subject. 


Thanks.
Please don't use bold or color. Please keep to the default text. This is reserved for the staff for moderation.

Since this is your third reminder, you have received a warning.


You have to remove the ads on the forum first before adding yours.  The reason why is that you can not have two accounts on one forum.


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35641
Reputation : 2374
Language : English
Location : United States

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Adsense on Forummotion!

Post by winxlewanty on September 16th 2013, 3:36 am

@SLGray wrote:
@winxlewanty wrote:
Hi Guys,
I just recently got my adsense account and was wondering if it was possible to add my own ads on my forum.
I haven't paid for my forum to be free from Forummotion's ad which are also from adsense.
And.... I heard you can get your account suspended if you add your own adsense account while forummotion has theirs on your forum too.


Please enlighten me on this subject. 


Thanks.
Please don't use bold or color. Please keep to the default text. This is reserved for the staff for moderation.

Since this is your third reminder, you have received a warning.


You have to remove the ads on the forum first before adding yours.  The reason why is that you can not have two accounts on one forum.
Oh crap! Sorry about that. It's becoming a habit that needs to hault.
Thanks for clarifying.

winxlewanty
Forumember

Posts : 39
Reputation : 0
Language : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Adsense on Forummotion!

Post by winxlewanty on September 16th 2013, 3:38 am

@APE wrote:Yes that is right you need to pay for credits to remove FM's Adds first or your forum could be removed.

Ape Neutral
Thank you for your help.

winxlewanty
Forumember

Posts : 39
Reputation : 0
Language : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Adsense on Forummotion!

Post by SLGray on September 16th 2013, 8:54 am

Please don't double/triple post. Your post need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping, replying or adding more information. Please use the edit button instead!

Topic Solved & Locked


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35641
Reputation : 2374
Language : English
Location : United States

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum