The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

Change users avatar without asking first?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In progress Change users avatar without asking first?

Post by Webmister on September 18th 2013, 7:44 am

One troll in our forums use to change users avatars without asking. Not allowed as I guess?

Webmister
Forumember

Posts : 93
Reputation : 0
Language : English, Svenska und ein wenig Deutsch

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Change users avatar without asking first?

Post by APE on September 18th 2013, 12:37 pm

@Webmister wrote:One troll in our forums use to change users avatars without asking. Not allowed as I guess?
Only the admin or anyone with admin rights can change the members settings / avatars or the member them self no one else can change it.

There is no other way of doing it Not even sure a mod can do it without ACP rights

Ape

APE
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 8319
Reputation : 716
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha
Location : STUCK IN FORUMOTIONS SERVERS HELP ME !!!!!!

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Change users avatar without asking first?

Post by Webmister on September 18th 2013, 4:38 pm

@APE wrote:
@Webmister wrote:One troll in our forums use to change users avatars without asking. Not allowed as I guess?
Only the admin or anyone with admin rights can change the members settings / avatars or the member them self no one else can change it.

There is no other way of doing it Not even sure a mod can do it without ACP rights

Ape
Oh I forgot, admin is a troll.

Webmister
Forumember

Posts : 93
Reputation : 0
Language : English, Svenska und ein wenig Deutsch

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Change users avatar without asking first?

Post by SLGray on September 18th 2013, 10:31 pm

The founder can change anything on his/hers forum that includes members' avatars.


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35641
Reputation : 2374
Language : English
Location : United States

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Change users avatar without asking first?

Post by Webmister on September 18th 2013, 11:47 pm

@SLGray wrote:The founder can change anything on his/hers forum that includes members' avatars.
I know we can but should we, just for fun, without asking?

Webmister
Forumember

Posts : 93
Reputation : 0
Language : English, Svenska und ein wenig Deutsch

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Change users avatar without asking first?

Post by SLGray on September 19th 2013, 2:05 am

If there is a rule against a certain avatar, then the founder can change it without asking. This is not considered against the Terms of Service. It could be considered bad behavior.


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35641
Reputation : 2374
Language : English
Location : United States

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Change users avatar without asking first?

Post by RadioHead on September 19th 2013, 2:27 am

@Webmister wrote:
@SLGray wrote:The founder can change anything on his/hers forum that includes members' avatars.
I know we can but should we, just for fun, without asking?
There is no rule set by forumotion that condones this behavior.
In fact, the only rules are set out in the Terms of Service, you are allowed to run your forum however u feel fit.

RadioHead
Forumember

Posts : 337
Reputation : 23
Language : English (der?)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum