The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

number of messages showing when replying

3 posters

Go down

number of messages showing when replying Empty number of messages showing when replying

Post by lilacbev September 26th 2013, 10:08 pm

When I am replying to a topic I can see previous posts at the bottom of the page but I can only see so many.  Is there a way to increase the amount showing so that I can view them all.  currently I have to open up another tab to see everything people have posted ?

thanks

Bev
lilacbev

Language : english

Back to top Go down

number of messages showing when replying Empty Re: number of messages showing when replying

Post by ilo September 26th 2013, 11:34 pm

Hey Bev,
If I understand you well, you want to increase the number of posts in a topic..?

That can be modified in: Admin Panel -> General -> (look on the see and find) Messages and e-mails -> Configuration .
There you will be able to fix Posts per page option
the limit is: 50
gl.
ilo
ilo
Forumember

Male Posts : 190

http://alchemists.7forum.net

Back to top Go down

number of messages showing when replying Empty Re: number of messages showing when replying

Post by lilacbev September 28th 2013, 1:10 pm

Thank you for your response but I guess I haven't made myself clear.

When I am replying to a post underneath where I am writing there is a review of the previous posts before mine.  I can only see 5 previous posts when there have been about 15.  I wondered if there was a way of being able to see all the posts?
lilacbev

Back to top Go down

Post by ilo September 28th 2013, 2:08 pm

Bev
Sorry that I didn't understood you well but now I see your point.

To be honest I am not sure either about that and it never went through my mind because I always use the Quick Reply Box and that way I am able to see, about, 15 posts above.
I am not sure if what your asking has a choice option, maybe you should make a suggestion about it. With a poll..

Smile
ilo
ilo
Forumember

Male Posts : 190

http://alchemists.7forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur September 28th 2013, 2:46 pm

Yes ilo is correct, there is no option to increase the amount of posts shown in Topic review. The current maximum seems to be 5 of the previous posts.
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Forumaster

Male Posts : 13246
Language : English & 日本語

https://fmdesign.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lilacbev September 28th 2013, 3:27 pm

Thank you so much for your answers, at least i know now
lilacbev

Back to top Go down