The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Another way to contact you if...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another way to contact you if...

Post by CD Roberts on October 7th 2013, 3:22 am

I had difficulties registering on the help forum. It took my registration, but I never got the e-mail to activate my account, and I checked my junk folders. Anyway, since I didn't need the help at the time, I let it go. Then when I wanted to get on to get help, I forgot my user name(entirely my fault), but I couldn't re-register as my e-mail was already in use. Yes, I know silly, but I eventually had to get a second e-mail account to register.

Meanwhile, I couldn't contact anyone here because I had to log-in on this forum first, and I couldn't log-in. I was wondering if there is an emergency contact or special way to contact someone if that happens. I realize I probably missed something somewheres...

By the way, I was able to get the help I needed simply by reading your help topics and advise. This is the easiest forum I have ever worked with. Thank you.

CD Roberts

Language : English

http://asjbuckshot.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Another way to contact you if...

Post by Derri on October 7th 2013, 4:37 pm

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you had such a hassle setting up an account here on the support forum. Perhaps a better suggestion would be to enable the contact form at the bottom of the site so people can contact the administration and get some support if they have registering issues.

Forum Rules: :Forumotion Staff: :Appeal A Warning: :FAQ: :Tips & Tricks: :Forgotten Password/Login Issues
You need one post to send a PM
When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved
Never post your email in public

Derri
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 8384
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Post by CD Roberts on October 8th 2013, 5:26 am

Hi Derri

Well, I did get on eventually. I think my original e-mail server had so much security they never delivered the activation e-mail. I'm a little slow at these things.

CD Roberts

http://asjbuckshot.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket on November 3rd 2013, 5:31 am

Since it was a problem on your end & seems to be solved, this thread is being Garbaged.

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum