The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Another Mobile Questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In progress Another Mobile Questions

Post by Firefly61 on November 8th 2013, 7:15 pm

I have already read a lot of the messages about the mobile application not appearing properly, but was unable to find an actual solution. I apologize if this has already been answered.

My situation - I just created a forum (afss.forumotion.com) yesterday (11/7/2013). I attempted to access the forum on my tablet (Android OS) and my Iphone. All I saw were the Forum topics. There was no log in, classic view. . . 

To the best of my knowledge, the only thing I added on my own, was a graphic. 

Please let me know what I need to do to resolve this issue.

Thank you.

Firefly61

Language : English

http://afss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Another Mobile Questions

Post by Mario 2.0 on November 8th 2013, 7:42 pm

I tried it on my Android phone, and I wasn't able to login either. When I posted a test topic, I tried to see if I could register an account or login from there, but nothing.

Let me see if I can find something on here.

Mario 2.0
Forumember

Male Posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by RadioHead on November 9th 2013, 10:04 am

Hi,

Be aware there has been an update to our mobile version where you can now login, and even post normally, and is operational.

I've accessed your forum from my Andriod device and have been able to locate the register/login buttons, which is accessible when you zoom out (Unless you see a page above 40% on load) in the black box, with a white arrow in it, next to your title.
It's a silly design but that is changeable via the CSS. I'm unaware of the code though.

RadioHead
Forumember

Language : English (der?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly61 on November 12th 2013, 5:37 pm

@RadioHead wrote:Hi,

Be aware there has been an update to our mobile version where you can now login, and even post normally, and is operational.

I've accessed your forum from my Andriod device and have been able to locate the register/login buttons, which is accessible when you zoom out (Unless you see a page above 40% on load) in the black box, with a white arrow in it, next to your title.
It's a silly design but that is changeable via the CSS. I'm unaware of the code though.
Unfortunately, I'm still not seeing any log-in information on Android or IPhone. I'm not sure where to go from here. Any additional help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Firefly61

http://afss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum