The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions About Servimg.com

2 posters

Go down

In progress Questions About Servimg.com

Post by Faeryl Womyn November 30th 2013, 2:13 pm

I hope I have this in the right forum.  I looked at all of them to see where this would fit.

I am creating images to use for my forum theme.  Some of the images I had to redo, however, when I click the samples page and look at what has been loaded so far, I noticed the number of images and it can get confusing.  I thought I would simply delete the old one's but there does not seem to be an option to do that, not that I can find anyway.  I tried going to the Servimg.com site and log in with my forum name and password, as I did not open an account there and can not figure out how my images can go there when I haven't.  Of course I had no luck logging in at the site, so I'm confused by this and still want to delete those extra images.

Can anyone help me figure out how to remove the images and explain about Servimg.com and how it works with regards to my forum?  Also, does this have anything to do with how much storage I have available to use?

Edit: Forgot to add it says these are in my root folder.

Any help would be appreciated...thanks in advance.

Faeryl Womyn

Edit Again: Problem solved...lol
Faeryl Womyn

Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Questions About Servimg.com

Post by SLGray December 1st 2013, 1:07 am

Use the email address and password that you used to create the forum to log into Servimg.  Images hosted on Servimg does not use up your forum's storage.

Questions About Servimg.com Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51463
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum