The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fix styling on profile details popup tutorial

2 posters

Go down

In progress Fix styling on profile details popup tutorial

Post by puppycheese December 3rd 2013, 8:16 am

I need help with this tutorial and it's styling. The images below represent my problem how do I make the username not overlap the titles and make it look nice. Thanks!

https://help.forumotion.com/t128644-profile-details-popup

Fix styling on profile details popup tutorial Pictur12

Fix styling on profile details popup tutorial Pictur13
puppycheese
puppycheese
Forumember

Language : english

http://www.converseit.net/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Fix styling on profile details popup tutorial

Post by Ange Tuteur December 3rd 2013, 5:45 pm

Hello puppycheese,

I have updated the tuto due to a mistake with the ID on my part. I have used a similar ID which is used within the login field. I have updated the tuto late yesterday with a more obscure ID name. It is possible that you have CSS which style the login field, no? If yes this is what cause the styling on the names, but it is not your fault. Wink

Simply delete the old script and install the one below.
Code:
   jQuery(function () {
    jQuery('li.row a[href*="/u"], .img-whois+p a[href*="/u"], .page-bottom a[href*="/u"], .postprofile a[href*="/u"], p.author a[href*="/u"], form:has(.vf_jumpbox)~a[href*="/u"], .tcr a[href*="/u"], #stats a[href*="/u"], #onlinelist a[href*="/u"], .tcl.tdtopics a[href*="/u"], .pun .user a[href*="/u"], .ipbtable .row1 a[href*="/u"], #fo_stat a[href*="/u"], .activeusers-box a[href*="/u"], td.row3.over a[href*="/u"], .forumline:has(#i_whosonline) a[href*="/u"], span.name a[href*="/u"], span.postdetails a[href*="/u"], #info_open a[href*="/u"]').attr('id', 'profilePopup').click(function(){return false});
    jQuery('a[href*="/u"]:has(img)').removeAttr('id').click( function(){window.open(jQuery(this).attr('href'),'_self');});
    jQuery('a#profilePopup').click(function(){
    var UID = jQuery(this).attr('href');
    var UNM = jQuery(this).text();
    jQuery('body').append('<div id="profilefilter" style="position:fixed;top:0px;left:0px;right:0px;bottom:0px;background:rgba(0,0,0, 0.5);cursor:pointer;z-index:10;"></div><div id="profcont-container" style="background:#D1D1D1;top:20%;left:15%;right:15%;padding:4px;position:fixed;font-size:12px;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 2px rgba(0,0,0, 0.5) inset;z-index:50;"><div id="userprofile" style="max-height:400px;overflow-y:auto;"><center><span class="profileLoading" style="font-weight:bold;font-size:18px;">Loading...</span></center></div><span id="profileLinks"><a href="'+UID+'">View Profile</a><span id="interactionLinks"> | <a href="/privmsg?mode=post&u='+UID.replace('/u', '')+'">Send PM</a> | <a href="/privmsg?mode=post_profile&u='+UID.replace('/u', '')+'">Send VM</a><span style="float:right;"><a href="/profile?friend='+UNM.replace(/ /, "+")+'&mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes">Add Friend</a> | <a href="/profile?foe='+UNM.replace(/ /, '+')+'&mode=editprofile&page_profil=friendsfoes">Add Foe</a></span></span></div>');
    jQuery('#userprofile').load(UID + '#cp-main .panel, .forumline:has(#profile-advanced-details), .clear + #profile-advanced-details');
    if (!document.getElementById('logout')){jQuery('#interactionLinks').remove();}
    jQuery('#profilefilter').click(function () {jQuery('#profilefilter, #profcont-container').remove();});
    });
    });
My apologies for any inconveniences. Wink
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Forumaster

Male Posts : 13246
Language : English & 日本語

https://fmdesign.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down