The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RcBurnout.com

2 posters

Go down

RcBurnout.com Empty RcBurnout.com

Post by Dominick1956 Thu Dec 05 2013, 17:29

Hello.   I thought we had this problem fixed in another topic that is now locked I cannot access my website.   RcBurnout .com.  My domain name recently expired, I bought credits and renewed it.  I now have no access to this website.  I thought it was fixed because I actually accessed it successfully today .    But now the same problem exists.   Please help.  I'm very frustrated and have very minimal computer skills
Dominick1956
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

RcBurnout.com Empty Re: RcBurnout.com

Post by Shadow Thu Dec 05 2013, 17:34

Dominick1956 wrote:Hello.   I thought we had this problem fixed in another topic that is now locked I cannot access my website.   RcBurnout .com.  My domain name recently expired, I bought credits and renewed it.  I now have no access to this website.  I thought it was fixed because I actually accessed it successfully today .    But now the same problem exists.   Please help.  I'm very frustrated and have very minimal computer skills
Hello Dominick

For me, your forum is working properly.
I manage to see http://www.rcburnout.com/ forum
See the screenshot:
RcBurnout.com Renew_10
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominick1956 Thu Dec 05 2013, 17:41

Hello, is there something I need to do to my computers at home... It's still not allowing me access it.  It pulls up the advertisement page    Will deleting my history on the home computers work.
Dominick1956
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Dec 05 2013, 17:50

Dominick1956 wrote:Hello, is there something I need to do to my computers at home... It's still not allowing me access it.  It pulls up the advertisement page    Will deleting my history on the home computers work.
Did you try to clean up your cache and cookies?
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominick1956 Thu Dec 05 2013, 18:11

Yes.  I get nothing.  Cannot pull it up on my laptop, iPad and iPhone...... It shows all kinds of links to it including a forsale link I didn't generate.   A godaddy link saying they own the domain name and a ranking link showing what it is worth and ranked.  But cannot get the we page. 

Dominick
Dominick1956
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Dec 05 2013, 18:32

Dominick1956 wrote:Yes.  I get nothing.  Cannot pull it up on my laptop, iPad and iPhone...... It shows all kinds of links to it including a forsale link I didn't generate.   A godaddy link saying they own the domain name and a ranking link showing what it is worth and ranked.  But cannot get the we page. 

Dominick
Actually, it is normal.
As your forum got a DNS problem, it can take few hours...
If you want to accelerate the problem, you can do the following thing:
RcBurnout.com Damarr10
Start menu> write cmd folder> on the DOS windows write: ipconfig /flushdns

Otherwise, you should wait a little bit. It should fix soon Wink
Thanks for your patience

Regards
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominick1956 Thu Dec 05 2013, 23:36

Hello,   I was able to log on a few times and now the link is broke again...... In my admin area it still has Dragrace.crazy4us.com as the domain name in numerous areas....  If possible can you remove that... It also says Godaddy.com owns my domain name???????  Why is that. While I was in my site I could not post in the admin area to let folks know the site is being worked on   This is very frustration to me....please help.   

Thanx.   Dominick
Dominick1956
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Dec 06 2013, 11:24

Dominick1956 wrote:Hello,   I was able to log on a few times and now the link is broke again...... In my admin area it still has Dragrace.crazy4us.com as the domain name in numerous areas....  If possible can you remove that... It also says Godaddy.com owns my domain name???????  Why is that. While I was in my site I could not post in the admin area to let folks know the site is being worked on   This is very frustration to me....please help.   

Thanx.   Dominick
Hello

As I've already said DNS change can take time. That's why sometimes you got your forum or the other page.
"It also says Godaddy.com owns my domain name???????" => Indeed, Forumotion buys domain names through Godaddy. This is a commercial decision, nothing more.
Your forum will be available soon.
Thanks for your patience.
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum