The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

Cant reply in forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Cant reply in forum

Post by Strawman on December 10th 2013, 3:00 pm

I have the same problem as when the last 2 editors were updated
i can read the forum but when it comes to reply it just sticks
and says waiting , this happened the last 2 times and was fixed
Is this error being fixed again ?
Thanks

Strawman
New Member

Posts : 13
Reputation : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Cant reply in forum

Post by APE on December 10th 2013, 3:22 pm

If your having this problem you need to read this thread
http://help.forumotion.com/t128822-new-editor-in-your-administrative-panel
update the code gave by buttercup and then try again.

There is a set of problems that are getting fixed by the tech's and without your posts we do not know of your problems.

Also edit your first post and leave a link to your forum and browser info
Thank you.

Ape Neutral

APE
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 8648
Reputation : 762
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha
Location : STUCK IN FORUMOTIONS SERVERS HELP ME !!!!!!

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Cant reply in forum

Post by Strawman on December 10th 2013, 3:34 pm

Ok thanks for replying , others can post but not everyone
it is exactly the same as before you click post a reply and it freezes
browser is internet explorer
hopefully it will be fixed as the last 2 times

Strawman
New Member

Posts : 13
Reputation : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Cant reply in forum

Post by Leviosa on December 10th 2013, 3:37 pm

@Strawman wrote:Ok thanks for replying , others can post but not everyone
it is exactly the same as before you click post a reply and it freezes
browser is internet explorer
hopefully it will be fixed as the last 2 times

As APE said, we can do anything without the url of your forum
Thanks in advance

Leviosa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts : 15587
Reputation : 1589
Language : French, English

http://help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Cant reply in forum

Post by Strawman on December 10th 2013, 3:57 pm

Ok , im not admin and the admin founder has left so no access to it
url is pplace.forumotion.com

Strawman
New Member

Posts : 13
Reputation : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Cant reply in forum

Post by Strawman on December 10th 2013, 4:19 pm

When it freezes this comes up at the bottom as before i think
downloading picture ://illiweb.com/rs3/94/frm/SCEditor/src/themes/icons/src/famfamfam

Strawman
New Member

Posts : 13
Reputation : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Cant reply in forum

Post by Strawman on December 11th 2013, 1:22 pm

Hello , still cant reply , exactly the same thing happened with the last 2 editor updates
forum is pplace.forumotion.com
also avatars are going now

Strawman
New Member

Posts : 13
Reputation : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Cant reply in forum

Post by christien on December 11th 2013, 5:00 pm

one of my members has the same problem on my forum
She can read the forum but when it comes to reply it just sticks an everything is frozen

christien
Forumember

Female Posts : 89
Reputation : 2
Language : Dutch-eng.

http://seeyoufriends.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Cant reply in forum

Post by Leviosa on December 11th 2013, 5:37 pm

@christien wrote:one of my members has the same problem on my forum
She can read the forum but when it comes to reply it just sticks an everything is frozen

Could you give me username of this member please?

Thanks

Leviosa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts : 15587
Reputation : 1589
Language : French, English

http://help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Cant reply in forum

Post by christien on December 11th 2013, 6:49 pm


christien
Forumember

Female Posts : 89
Reputation : 2
Language : Dutch-eng.

http://seeyoufriends.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Cant reply in forum

Post by christien on December 13th 2013, 7:50 pm

Is this issue reported because the problem is not fixedSad

christien
Forumember

Female Posts : 89
Reputation : 2
Language : Dutch-eng.

http://seeyoufriends.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Cant reply in forum

Post by Leviosa on December 16th 2013, 1:52 pm


Hello Christien

I connected as heldeka user.
I manage to read and post properly as you can see on the following screenshot:


@Strawman wrote:Hello , still cant reply , exactly the same thing happened with the last 2 editor updates
forum is pplace.forumotion.com
also avatars are going now

Hello Strawman,

For your problem, you disallowed quick answer Very Happy

Admin Panel> General>Messages &email>Configuration

Leviosa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts : 15587
Reputation : 1589
Language : French, English

http://help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Cant reply in forum

Post by Strawman on December 16th 2013, 3:08 pm

Buttercup wrote:

Hello Christien

I connected as heldeka user.
I manage to read and post properly as you can see on the following screenshot:


@Strawman wrote:Hello , still cant reply , exactly the same thing happened with the last 2 editor updates
forum is pplace.forumotion.com
also avatars are going now

Hello Strawman,

For your problem, you disallowed quick answer Very Happy

Admin Panel> General>Messages &email>Configuration
Hello , still cant reply
There is now a quick reply box , why is this here now ?
Has someone changed the forum without permission ?
Please change it back to how it was

Strawman
New Member

Posts : 13
Reputation : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Cant reply in forum

Post by Leviosa on December 16th 2013, 3:16 pm

@Strawman wrote:
Buttercup wrote:

Hello Christien

I connected as heldeka user.
I manage to read and post properly as you can see on the following screenshot:


@Strawman wrote:Hello , still cant reply , exactly the same thing happened with the last 2 editor updates
forum is pplace.forumotion.com
also avatars are going now

Hello Strawman,

For your problem, you disallowed quick answer Very Happy

Admin Panel> General>Messages &email>Configuration
Hello , still cant reply
There is now a quick reply box , why is this here now ?
Has someone changed the forum without permission ?
Please change it back to how it was

Hello

Nobody has changed your forum.
I just adviced you to click on "Quick answer" button to answer your posts.

Leviosa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts : 15587
Reputation : 1589
Language : French, English

http://help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Cant reply in forum

Post by SLGray on December 20th 2013, 1:47 am

Are you using IE?

There is now a only topic to report issues with IE and the new editor updates - http://help.forumotion.com/t129120-582-ie-problem-editor .


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 36751
Reputation : 2449
Language : English
Location : United States

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Cant reply in forum

Post by Strawman on December 20th 2013, 5:29 pm

Thanks for the help and replies , can post and pm now
Its much appreciated as was frustating
yes it was internet explorer

Strawman
New Member

Posts : 13
Reputation : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Cant reply in forum

Post by SLGray on December 20th 2013, 6:24 pm

Topic Solved & Locked


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 36751
Reputation : 2449
Language : English
Location : United States

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum