The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Logging of the Persons which are reporting fake abuses

3 posters

Go down

Do you want a more "Stealth" Report an abuse system?

Full Logging of the Persons which are reporting fake abuses Left1150%Full Logging of the Persons which are reporting fake abuses Right11 50% 
[ 1 ]
Full Logging of the Persons which are reporting fake abuses Left1150%Full Logging of the Persons which are reporting fake abuses Right11 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Full Logging of the Persons which are reporting fake abuses Empty Full Logging of the Persons which are reporting fake abuses

Post by Van-Helsing December 22nd 2013, 12:12 am

Hi all,
I have watched some people reports fake abuses for the forums for their reasons. I think its correct the "Report an abuse" link on the footer but the admins havent no details of the person which report the abuse. There are some spammers which are abusing the "Report an abuse" function and we cannot be protected from these spammers of the service. I suggest to make the Report an Abuse System more stealth and it must be keeps the details of the person which reporting the abuse such his IP address and maybe his ISP. Furthermore we need a function to reset these fake abuses from ACP after forumotion's control. So i suggest to vote for this:
Van-Helsing
Van-Helsing
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2431
Language : English, Greek

http://itexperts.forumgreek.com/

Back to top Go down

Full Logging of the Persons which are reporting fake abuses Empty Re: Full Logging of the Persons which are reporting fake abuses

Post by SLGray December 22nd 2013, 12:33 am

It could be just a guest (not a member) reporting an abuse, so I really do not see the need for a full description of the reporter.  All you have to do if it is a fake report is move it to the done reports.  Only the administrators of the forum see them.

Full Logging of the Persons which are reporting fake abuses Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51464
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Full Logging of the Persons which are reporting fake abuses Empty Re: Full Logging of the Persons which are reporting fake abuses

Post by Jophy May 15th 2014, 8:15 am

Suggestion clean up
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum