The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Hosting images in bulk please!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hosting images in bulk please!

Post by water278 on December 27th 2013, 7:06 am

Hi, the forum now allows people to host/upload a single image, but it would be much easier for us who often upload a bunch at once if we can have multiple uploads at a time~ Please please please~~~! Thx!!

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Hosting images in bulk please!

Post by SLGray on December 27th 2013, 7:15 am

I believe this has already been suggested. I just can not locate the topic.

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.

Male Posts : 35910

Back to top Go down

Post by Selvester on December 27th 2013, 10:17 am

Well after looking over every page of suggestions (please note I was browsing by topic titles not viewing each topic, so I may have just missed it) I have found a few similar to this one but I don't think there is one exactly like it.

This one specifically for uploading multiple smilies:

And another one:

And a similar one about multiple codes for the smilies:

This one I think is trying to suggest it for everything though they are directed to the smilie one saying they are the same, even though I dont really think thats what the auther was going for... I think they were trying for everything not just smilies:

But I couldn't find one for hosting/uploading pictures (discounting the last one which I think was talking about all). It all seems to be about the smilies. So I do believe this is a new topic suggestion...

However I do not believe it would be one I would vote for... How, once the pictures were up loaded, would you know which links belong to which picture. I mean I feel like it would be a lot of previewing and editing... and there would just be a lot of links in general considering that right now uploading a picture gives you three... Not to mention it would probably take a while to upload all of them. It just sounds overly complicated to me and I think in the long run would take more time than doing them individually. So no for me...

(Also... Isn't a poll needed?)

Female Posts : 255
Language : English, French (little bit)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy on December 28th 2013, 7:23 pm

Please read the rules of the suggestion section before posting, also, please search for similar suggestions first before posting. Thanks.

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum