The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

BB code, copyright,web program and rank image issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BB code, copyright,web program and rank image issues

Post by Campo32 on January 4th 2014, 9:19 pm

Hi there!

I wish to ask for the solutions to multiple issues, please:

The first issue, is how to remove the BB codes. Specifically, I am referring to when you type a reply on a thread, and you click, say, the italics button, it then places a BB code around it (i)(/i) but with [] brackets.

The second issue I wish to raise, is whether or not it is possible to get certain things copyrighted on my forum, or whether they are automatically copyrighted, thus not eligible to be stolen by any forum, even if it is another Forumotion-based forum.

The third issue I wish to raise, is whether or not it is possible to incorporate programs made using Python coding into the forum or not?

The final issue I wish to raise, is how do I set it so I can place a crown image (I have the image saved on my laptop) next to a certain rank's name, and set it so all posts they make have a coloured background? I have my Forum Moderators assigned on my groups to the colour red, and want all their posts to have a red backing to highlight the fact it was posted by a moderator.

Any assistance for these issues that anyone can provide would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Campo

Last edited by Campo32 on January 5th 2014, 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Campo32

Language : English

http://flipchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: BB code, copyright,web program and rank image issues

Post by SLGray on January 5th 2014, 12:51 am

Do you want to remove the BBCodes button or just the code in posts?

You can switch editor mode by pressing the last button which switches to What You See Is What You Get mode.

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.

SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35667

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy on January 5th 2014, 9:12 am

Please change the title of your topic, that is related to your question/issue, so that other users will be able to find their question/issue using the search engine.

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Post by Campo32 on January 5th 2014, 10:43 am

@SLGray wrote:Do you want to remove the BBCodes button or just the code in posts?

You can switch editor mode by pressing the last button which switches to What You See Is What You Get mode.
On a previous Forumotion hosted forum I was part of, before an internal disagreement forcing us to setup a new forum, it was set that when somebody is typing a reply, it does not show the italics BB code. On our new forum, I am unsure how to make it the "what you see is what you get mode" and it shows the code. If you could please inform me how I can make it so that the code doesn't appear, but instead it will show in the reply box as it would upon posting?

Campo32

http://flipchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum