The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

Problem with Online Guardian

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In progress Re: Problem with Online Guardian

Post by Jophy on January 9th 2014, 2:31 am

Hello,

This is a Forumotion spam filter feature, have you tried filling in the details? If it still doesn't work, I suggest you to contact Buttercup(admin) with the following info:
Code:
Forum link:
Username:
E-mail of the account:

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Reputation : 835
Language : English
Location : Somewhere

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Problem with Online Guardian

Post by brale1 on January 11th 2014, 4:59 pm

http://www.brka56.com/forum.htm

www.brka56.forumotion.com
onlineguardian banned my forum and i cant understand why, because last one year forum was not so active

brale1
Forumember

Male Posts : 100
Reputation : 0
Language : bosnian
Location : Atlanta - USA

http://brka56.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Problem with Online Guardian

Post by SLGray on January 11th 2014, 8:45 pm

@brale1 wrote:http://www.brka56.com/forum.htm

www.brka56.forumotion.com
onlineguardian banned my forum and i cant understand why, because last one year forum was not so active
It gives some reasons why your forum was banned:

@Onlineguardian wrote:The possible deletion reasons are as following :

  • Violent or repulsive content
  • Hateful or abusive content
  • Defamatory content and / or affecting the integrity of a person
  • Sexual and/or pornographic content
  • Harmful and dangerous acts
  • Copyright infringment
  • Spam
  • Phishing and/ or malware website
  • Credit card fraud
  • Hacking

Please start your own topic as this issue is not related to the issue of the topic starter.


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 36697
Reputation : 2445
Language : English
Location : United States

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Problem with Online Guardian

Post by brale1 on January 12th 2014, 2:54 am

@SLGray wrote:
@brale1 wrote:http://www.brka56.com/forum.htm

www.brka56.forumotion.com
onlineguardian banned my forum and i cant understand why, because last one year forum was not so active
It gives some reasons why your forum was banned:

@Onlineguardian wrote:The possible deletion reasons are as following :

  • Violent or repulsive content
  • Hateful or abusive content
  • Defamatory content and / or affecting the integrity of a person
  • Sexual and/or pornographic content
  • Harmful and dangerous acts
  • Copyright infringment
  • Spam
  • Phishing and/ or malware website
  • Credit card fraud
  • Hacking

Please start your own topic as this issue is not related to the issue of the topic starter.
Nothing about this, because i said forum was not so active last 1 year

brale1
Forumember

Male Posts : 100
Reputation : 0
Language : bosnian
Location : Atlanta - USA

http://brka56.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Problem with Online Guardian

Post by Jophy on January 12th 2014, 3:14 am

Please start a new topic for your issue, thank you.

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Reputation : 835
Language : English
Location : Somewhere

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Problem with Online Guardian

Post by Guest on January 12th 2014, 3:39 am

@brale1 wrote:
@SLGray wrote:
@brale1 wrote:http://www.brka56.com/forum.htm

www.brka56.forumotion.com
onlineguardian banned my forum and i cant understand why, because last one year forum was not so active
It gives some reasons why your forum was banned:

@Onlineguardian wrote:The possible deletion reasons are as following :

  • Violent or repulsive content
  • Hateful or abusive content
  • Defamatory content and / or affecting the integrity of a person
  • Sexual and/or pornographic content
  • Harmful and dangerous acts
  • Copyright infringment
  • Spam
  • Phishing and/ or malware website
  • Credit card fraud
  • Hacking

Please start your own topic as this issue is not related to the issue of the topic starter.
Nothing about this, because i said forum was not so active last 1 year
Then you should check your emails to see if you got any emails stating that your site will be shut down. If it's true/possible you would gotten an email, requesting that you take a look and remove any illegal content.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Problem with Online Guardian

Post by SLGray on January 16th 2014, 1:24 am

peblozon wrote:Hello sorry for my absense. I created new account on that forum 8 days ago. Tried to log in now and still "Nós detectamos atividades suspeitas relacionadas à sua conta. Para desbloquear isso, por favor clique aqui e preencha o formulário." Dont get it. I didnt even created a thread or something.: http://mineria.forumeiros.com/

Forum link:
http://mineria.forumeiros.com/
Username:Diabloz
E-mail of the account: Email Removed
Send this information in a pm to Jophy.

Never post your email address on a PUBLIC forum.


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 36697
Reputation : 2445
Language : English
Location : United States

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

In progress ss

Post by Don Jon on January 26th 2014, 4:16 pm

yeah

Don Jon
New Member

Posts : 2
Reputation : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Problem with Online Guardian

Post by Jophy on January 26th 2014, 8:08 pm

Please avoid posting in old topics. Thanks.

This topic is locked as it should be handled on PM.

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Reputation : 835
Language : English
Location : Somewhere

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum