The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Problem with loading the login page

Go down

Problem with loading the login page

Post by Swedegfx on January 10th 2014, 1:33 am

I am using Firefox and I was on my forum yesterday and this morning without any problem.
But later on I tried again and suddenly the page is just loading and loading.... I get the this 'waiting for' down to the left of the page. It continues to try to load and in about 5 minutes it might show the login page.

I tested to let it go about 5 minutes and then the page loaded and I wrote my login info and pushed button 'login'. Then I had to wait another 5 minutes to get in on the forum. But the shoutbox text did not show anymore and other things showed strange as well, so I left again.

I have not changed anything on the forum or my pc and usually I log in several times/day.
Same problem appears also on two other graphic forums and on one I heard that there were members with the same issue that I have.

I am using a pc with windows xp and having the problem on forumotion forums.

I have another pc with windows 7 and there I use Firefox as well (same version) and I can login from that pc to my forum and to the others with no problem.

Have you updated anything that causes the loading of the pages?
And what is ?

Thanks for looking into this  Very Happy

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem with loading the login page

Post by SLGray on January 10th 2014, 1:47 am

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.

Male Posts : 42342
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum