The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resize and alignment options for YouTube videos

3 posters

Go down

Resize and alignment options for YouTube videos

Resize and alignment options for YouTube videos Left1167%Resize and alignment options for YouTube videos Right11 67% 
[ 2 ]
Resize and alignment options for YouTube videos Left1133%Resize and alignment options for YouTube videos Right11 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Resize and alignment options for YouTube videos Empty Resize and alignment options for YouTube videos

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jan - 11:24

I'd like to see resize and alignment options when using the YouTube button in the topics, like checkboxes to center and resize (640x480 / 800x600 / 1024x768 px. for instance) YouTube videos in topics.

Back to top Go down

Resize and alignment options for YouTube videos Empty Re: Resize and alignment options for YouTube videos

Post by Sir. Mayo Mon 27 Jan - 12:14

You can center it by using
Code:
 [center] [/center]
But i do like the idea of the check boxs and the resize option i voted yes.
Sir. Mayo
Sir. Mayo
Forumember

Male Posts : 980
Language : English, Some french.
Location : you can also reach me on snoonet's irc server. I idle in #Techsupport Username is Vault108

http://sir-mayo.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Resize and alignment options for YouTube videos Empty Re: Resize and alignment options for YouTube videos

Post by SLGray Mon 27 Jan - 15:46

You can already center them by using the center tags. Size can be changed by editing the post.

Resize and alignment options for YouTube videos Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51453
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 1 Feb - 11:20

Thing is, I wanna make a standard. I don't want my members to edit posts, just get it right from the beginning!

It needed a whole lot of work using JS and CSS in a smart way, but Ange and I got it smarted out at the moment. I still like to see it back as a feature to my members!

Thank You! <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy Thu 15 May - 2:29

Suggestion clean up
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down