The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Having trouble with redirection of logins to adf.ly website

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Having trouble with redirection of logins to adf.ly website

Post by morawena on January 23rd 2014, 3:11 am

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I'm having login issues. Every time that I try to log into my site, I'm redirected to a adf.ly site. I have three separate accounts this is happening with. I've tried logging in on different computers and it's fine however when I move to a different location I could get on just fine. (At least for now.)

I've deleted my cookies, emptied my cache, downloaded anti-virus/malware removal software and none of it has helped. Also, I've re-synced my site and that didn't do anything either. Oh, and I've also used several ISP's to no avail...

If anyone can give me more insight to why this is happening and how to get rid of it I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!
Terri

morawena

Language : english

http://fromyesterday.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Having trouble with redirection of logins to adf.ly website

Post by Derri on January 23rd 2014, 5:05 am

Hi,

Could you please send the following to our Pro Admin Buttercup http://help.forumotion.com/u6001

Code:
- IP
- Email
- Username
- Password

Sometimes the anti-spam tool can add you to its blacklist by mistake and you have to be manually removed.

Forum Rules: :Forumotion Staff: :Appeal A Warning: :FAQ: :Tips & Tricks: :Forgotten Password/Login Issues
You need one post to send a PM
When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved
Never post your email in public

Derri
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 8355
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum