The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another question... new post icons

2 posters

Go down

Another question...  new post icons Empty Another question... new post icons

Post by wapa Mon 17 Oct - 6:54

When I fisrt log on the board I'll see the topics with the new posts...but when I go to read a post and then return to forum index all the other post that have the new post are not lite up anymore.Just curious as to why this was happening.
wapa

Language : female

Back to top Go down

Another question...  new post icons Empty Re: Another question... new post icons

Post by servomap Mon 17 Oct - 7:20

Funny. I've never experienced this.
I haven't got a clue.

:@: lice
servomap

Back to top Go down

Another question...  new post icons Empty Re: Another question... new post icons

Post by wapa Mon 17 Oct - 11:40

seems to be working fine now Very Happy
wapa

Language : female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf Sat 29 Oct - 23:57

wapa wrote:When I fisrt log on the board I'll see the topics with the new posts...but when I go to read a post and then return to forum index all the other post that have the new post are not lite up anymore.Just curious as to why this was happening.
seems to be working fine now Very Happy
Yea...this is a little error that happens to me sometimes too. This ain't cool when you are an admin in a big forum and when you've got to moderate lots of messages...you don't know where are the new ones :|

I can't say this is normal, but I can say it happens sometime.

Well considering this...can Gizmo tell us why it does that sometimes or it's only a little bug which can't be fixed? Question
Gandalf
Gandalf

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum