The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rank Requests

Go down

Completed Rank Requests

Post by Derri February 14th 2014, 11:23 am

Creation Type:Rank
Size (In Pixels): I don't really know a size, I'd like them to be small but easy to read. If you imagine the style and size of the support forum, not a copy of that exact design but I'd like them to be around that size because I don't really want big ranks.
Primary Colors: I'd like to go with similar to our theme which is general light blue but the colour isn't important they can be any colour.
Secondary Colors: N/A
Images to include: I don't have any images but if you know or think an image would go good then you can add one but I'm not really fussed with images.
Text to Insert:

I'd like the following please:

Owner
Admin
Designer
Reviewer
Member +
Member ++
Member +++
Premium

Font (Provide Download Link): I don't have a font, but again something easy to read.
Font Color: Again that depends on the colours chosen but again something easy to read.
Link to My Forumotion Forum: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Username on Your Forum: Network Bot
Link to your Last Graphics Request: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Proof of Forum ownership screen shot: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Detail description for your graphics request: Like I said I want something nice and simple. I'd obviously like them small but readable, so I don't want it too small.

I know I haven't been very specific in what I want but that's because I don't really know what I want  Razz 

Thanks to anyone who does this request.

~Derri
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: Rank Requests

Post by Guest February 14th 2014, 4:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri February 14th 2014, 4:41 pm

Complete,

These are amazing, thanks Leah Very Happy
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 14th 2014, 4:43 pm

No problem--I'm happy to help and I'm so glad you like them!

==> Request Complete

Back to top Go down