The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Popups

2 posters

Go down

In progress Popups

Post by Isobella Lestrange February 17th 2014, 10:58 pm

A lot of the time my users will be writing a long post in a topic and will accidentally close the tab (or hit the back button or forward button) and loose all their work.

Is there a way to make a popup occur that says, "Are you sure you want to navigate away from this page?"
Isobella Lestrange
Isobella Lestrange
Forumember

Female Posts : 42
Language : English, Russian

http://valtor.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Popups

Post by Guest February 18th 2014, 6:21 pm

The only way I can think of is to save all your work during writing. There's an "Autosave" feature tutorial for it on Avacweb. It doesn't need a lot. The best I can propose here.

Regards,

Samantha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Lestrange February 19th 2014, 3:06 am

Ooooh! How do I get that? A tutorial? Like building my own HTML?
Isobella Lestrange
Isobella Lestrange
Forumember

Female Posts : 42
Language : English, Russian

http://valtor.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen- February 19th 2014, 3:12 am

Isobella Lestrange wrote:Ooooh! How do I get that? A tutorial? Like building my own HTML?

Hi,

Based on SamanthaS's post, there is a tutorial of it on Avacweb although the thing is we really don't give advise in getting those codes because if there will be some issues/problems with that, we may not be able to help you since they're the one who coded the tutorial. If you think that this feature is a helpful thing on forum, you can go to the Suggestion Section and may suggest it. Wink
Stephen-
Stephen-
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2542
Language :

Back to top Go down