The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

How Can I Remove Date, Mark Forum & Jump to

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved How Can I Remove Date, Mark Forum & Jump to

Post by marlonbrando on February 21st 2014, 5:38 pm

Please, help me to face this problem.
I want it removed on the forums.


1

2

3




I use phpBB2
Please, help me  Smile 
This is my forum http://aamo.forum.com.bz/forum


Last edited by marlonbrando on February 22nd 2014, 6:08 am; edited 4 times in total

marlonbrando
Forumember

Posts : 27
Reputation : 1
Language : English

http://aamo.forum.com.bz/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: How Can I Remove Date, Mark Forum & Jump to

Post by vaccam on February 21st 2014, 8:34 pm

The problem is with the forum widgets or the portal widgets.

Easy fix


ACP - > Moduels - > Even on portal widgets or Forum Widets - > And trag the the blue boxes out if.

Here are some pictures









That was with the forum widgets, for the portal ones just scroll down and click on structure. Hope this will solve your problem !!

vaccam
Forumember

Posts : 371
Reputation : 14
Language : Norwegian
Location : Norway

http://www.revengelesspk.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: How Can I Remove Date, Mark Forum & Jump to

Post by marlonbrando on February 22nd 2014, 4:27 am

@vaccam wrote:The problem is with the forum widgets or the portal widgets.

Easy fix


ACP - > Moduels - > Even on portal widgets or Forum Widets - > And trag the the blue boxes out if.

Here are some pictures









That was with the forum widgets, for the portal ones just scroll down and click on structure. Hope this will solve your problem !!

What are you talking about?  :/
I'm not understand  Mad

marlonbrando
Forumember

Posts : 27
Reputation : 1
Language : English

http://aamo.forum.com.bz/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: How Can I Remove Date, Mark Forum & Jump to

Post by vaccam on February 22nd 2014, 5:35 am

@marlonbrando wrote:
@vaccam wrote:The problem is with the forum widgets or the portal widgets.

Easy fix


ACP - > Moduels - > Even on portal widgets or Forum Widets - > And trag the the blue boxes out if.

Here are some pictures









That was with the forum widgets, for the portal ones just scroll down and click on structure. Hope this will solve your problem !!

What are you talking about?  :/
I'm not understand  Mad

Show me your portal and forum widgets, some of the problem might lay there, but im not sure.

vaccam
Forumember

Posts : 371
Reputation : 14
Language : Norwegian
Location : Norway

http://www.revengelesspk.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: How Can I Remove Date, Mark Forum & Jump to

Post by SLGray on February 22nd 2014, 5:40 am

This has nothing to do with the portal or widgets.


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 36705
Reputation : 2446
Language : English
Location : United States

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: How Can I Remove Date, Mark Forum & Jump to

Post by Ange Tuteur on February 22nd 2014, 5:41 am

Hello marlonbrando,

Please change the title of your topic to something that is related to your question/issue, so that other users will be able to find their question/issue using the search engine.

For your first question :
Administration Panel > Display > Templates > General > index_box

Find and remove :
Code:
   <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0" align="center">
     <tr>
     <td valign="bottom">
     <!-- BEGIN switch_user_logged_in -->
     <span class="gensmall">{LAST_VISIT_DATE}<br />
     {CURRENT_TIME}<br />
     </span>
     <!-- END switch_user_logged_in -->
     <div class="nav"><a class="nav" href="{U_INDEX}">{L_INDEX}</a>{NAV_CAT_DESC}</div>
     </td>
     <td class="gensmall" align="right" valign="bottom">
     <!-- BEGIN switch_user_logged_in -->
     <a class="gensmall" href="{U_SEARCH_NEW}">{L_SEARCH_NEW}</a><br />
     <a class="gensmall" href="{U_SEARCH_SELF}">{L_SEARCH_SELF}</a><br />
     <!-- END switch_user_logged_in -->
     <a class="gensmall" href="{U_SEARCH_UNANSWERED}">{L_SEARCH_UNANSWERED}</a>
     </td>
     </tr>
    </table>

Save and publish the template.

For your second question :
Administration Panel > Display > Templates > General > index_body

Find and remove :
Code:
   <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
     <tr>
     <td width="50%" valign="top">
     <!-- BEGIN switch_user_logged_in -->
     <span class="gensmall"><a href="{U_MARK_READ}" class="gensmall">{L_MARK_FORUMS_READ}</a></span>
     <!-- END switch_user_logged_in -->
     <!-- BEGIN switch_delete_cookies -->
     <br /><span class="gensmall"><a href="{switch_delete_cookies.U_DELETE_COOKIES}" class="gensmall">{switch_delete_cookies.L_DELETE_COOKIES}</a></span>
     <!-- END switch_delete_cookies -->
     </td>
     <td width="50%" align="right">
     <span class="gensmall">
     <a href="{U_TODAY_ACTIVE}" class="gensmall">{L_TODAY_ACTIVE}</a><br />
     <a href="{U_TODAY_POSTERS}" class="gensmall">{L_TODAY_POSTERS}</a><br />
     <a href="{U_OVERALL_POSTERS}" class="gensmall">{L_OVERALL_POSTERS}</a>
     <!-- BEGIN switch_on_index -->
     <!-- BEGIN switch_delete_cookies -->
     <br /><a href="{switch_on_index.switch_delete_cookies.U_DELETE_COOKIES}" class="gensmall">{switch_on_index.switch_delete_cookies.L_DELETE_COOKIES}</a>
     <!-- END switch_delete_cookies -->
     <!-- END switch_on_index -->
     </span>
     </td>
     </tr>
    </table>

Then save and publish the template.

For your third question :
To remove the jumpbox, try adding this to your stylesheet :
Administration Panel > Display > Colors > CSS stylesheet
Code:
form[name="jumpbox"] td[align="right"] { display:none; }

Ange Tuteur
Forumaster

Male Posts : 13028
Reputation : 2704
Language : EN10, FR5
Location : Pennsylvania

http://fmdesign.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: How Can I Remove Date, Mark Forum & Jump to

Post by marlonbrando on February 22nd 2014, 6:06 am

@Ange Tuteur wrote:Hello marlonbrando,

Please change the title of your topic to something that is related to your question/issue, so that other users will be able to find their question/issue using the search engine.

For your first question :
Administration Panel > Display > Templates > General > index_box

Find and remove :
Code:
   <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0" align="center">
     <tr>
     <td valign="bottom">
     <!-- BEGIN switch_user_logged_in -->
     <span class="gensmall">{LAST_VISIT_DATE}<br />
     {CURRENT_TIME}<br />
     </span>
     <!-- END switch_user_logged_in -->
     <div class="nav"><a class="nav" href="{U_INDEX}">{L_INDEX}</a>{NAV_CAT_DESC}</div>
     </td>
     <td class="gensmall" align="right" valign="bottom">
     <!-- BEGIN switch_user_logged_in -->
     <a class="gensmall" href="{U_SEARCH_NEW}">{L_SEARCH_NEW}</a><br />
     <a class="gensmall" href="{U_SEARCH_SELF}">{L_SEARCH_SELF}</a><br />
     <!-- END switch_user_logged_in -->
     <a class="gensmall" href="{U_SEARCH_UNANSWERED}">{L_SEARCH_UNANSWERED}</a>
     </td>
     </tr>
    </table>

Save and publish the template.

For your second question :
Administration Panel > Display > Templates > General > index_body

Find and remove :
Code:
   <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
     <tr>
     <td width="50%" valign="top">
     <!-- BEGIN switch_user_logged_in -->
     <span class="gensmall"><a href="{U_MARK_READ}" class="gensmall">{L_MARK_FORUMS_READ}</a></span>
     <!-- END switch_user_logged_in -->
     <!-- BEGIN switch_delete_cookies -->
     <br /><span class="gensmall"><a href="{switch_delete_cookies.U_DELETE_COOKIES}" class="gensmall">{switch_delete_cookies.L_DELETE_COOKIES}</a></span>
     <!-- END switch_delete_cookies -->
     </td>
     <td width="50%" align="right">
     <span class="gensmall">
     <a href="{U_TODAY_ACTIVE}" class="gensmall">{L_TODAY_ACTIVE}</a><br />
     <a href="{U_TODAY_POSTERS}" class="gensmall">{L_TODAY_POSTERS}</a><br />
     <a href="{U_OVERALL_POSTERS}" class="gensmall">{L_OVERALL_POSTERS}</a>
     <!-- BEGIN switch_on_index -->
     <!-- BEGIN switch_delete_cookies -->
     <br /><a href="{switch_on_index.switch_delete_cookies.U_DELETE_COOKIES}" class="gensmall">{switch_on_index.switch_delete_cookies.L_DELETE_COOKIES}</a>
     <!-- END switch_delete_cookies -->
     <!-- END switch_on_index -->
     </span>
     </td>
     </tr>
    </table>

Then save and publish the template.

For your third question :
To remove the jumpbox, try adding this to your stylesheet :
Administration Panel > Display > Colors > CSS stylesheet
Code:
form[name="jumpbox"] td[align="right"] { display:none; }

Yohooo... This is WORK 100%  cheers
THX THX THX  :wouhou:

marlonbrando
Forumember

Posts : 27
Reputation : 1
Language : English

http://aamo.forum.com.bz/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: How Can I Remove Date, Mark Forum & Jump to

Post by Ange Tuteur on February 22nd 2014, 6:27 am

You're welcome I love you

Topic solved and archived

Ange Tuteur
Forumaster

Male Posts : 13028
Reputation : 2704
Language : EN10, FR5
Location : Pennsylvania

http://fmdesign.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum