The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forums for members that you want them to see

4 posters

Go down

do you like my idea

forums for members that you want them to see Left1180%forums for members that you want them to see Right11 80% 
[ 4 ]
forums for members that you want them to see Left1120%forums for members that you want them to see Right11 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

forums for members that you want them to see Empty forums for members that you want them to see

Post by Epic Hero Wed 27 Feb 2008 - 20:48

well, i know when you let a member in your forums that they can see every thing in it is there a way to blocked some members to not see the post or read them on some forums

special member

how it would work is that when you make a forum in forum permissions control you see (view the forum and its messages) you can pick all, members and administrator. when you pick special member it will show you a list of members and you check the ones that can see the forum the others that you don't check can not see or pose any thing on that one forum.

hope you like my idea
Epic Hero

Language : ENGLISH

Back to top Go down

forums for members that you want them to see Empty Re: forums for members that you want them to see

Post by kiwicopper Thu 28 Feb 2008 - 1:20

Correct me if im wrong but im sure you can already do this via the permissions page once you have created the topic.
kiwicopper
kiwicopper
Forumember

Language : English

http://www.nzesf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

forums for members that you want them to see Empty Re: forums for members that you want them to see

Post by Epic Hero Thu 28 Feb 2008 - 7:18

no you are wrong. i am not saying topics, topics are in a forum. and on your site you can make many forums i am telling you that you can make a forum and have only some of your members to see it or put topics in it
Epic Hero

Language : ENGLISH

Back to top Go down

Post by zinex Thu 28 Feb 2008 - 9:13

you cant already do this, set it so a group of members can only see one forum. I have tried.
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy Sun 24 Mar 2013 - 3:59

Suggestion Clean up

-> Old suggestions(Please feel to create a new thread for the garbaged old suggestions)
-> Implemented suggestions
-> Suggestion which are currently suggested (Please use the SEARCH function)
-> Unclear Suggestions

Locked & Garbaged
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down