The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

[Punbb] profilecode ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved [Punbb] profilecode ?

Post by Abdalah tupe on Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:00 pm

hi guys,I want code (java,css) to make profile more stylish

I want any codes with Demo if it available . I'm waiting

Remember :
-My version PUNBB

Abdalah tupe
Forumember

Male Posts : 84
Reputation : 5
Language : Arabic,English
Location : IRAQ

http://tizen.forumarabia.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Punbb] profilecode ?

Post by Sir. Mayo on Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:51 pm

Um are you asking or telling..
For us to help you could tells us what you want.
it would help if you told us what your vision is that way we can help you.

Sir. Mayo
Forumember

Male Posts : 969
Reputation : 87
Language : English, Some french.
Location : Working 11Pm-7Am EST I will try to respond ASAP

http://sir-mayo.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Punbb] profilecode ?

Post by Pizza Boi on Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:26 am

Hi Very Happy

http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_background.asp You can try that link to learn coding Smile. There's a lot of stuff in it.

As for the selectors, each version has their own unique so you can always check your "Inspect Element" during a right click to check your selectors for your forum type Smile.

Regards,
Pizza Boi

Pizza Boi
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2016
Reputation : 160
Language : French
Location : Pizza Hut!

http://redlustempire.forumtl.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Punbb] profilecode ?

Post by Abdalah tupe on Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:34 am

@Sir. Mayo wrote:Um are you asking or telling..
For us to help you could tells us what you want.
it would help if you told us what your vision is that way we can help you.

I'm want Ready code for change profile style in topics and replies (posts) for PUNBB version

@Pizza Boi wrote:Hi Very Happy

http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_background.asp You can try that link to learn coding Smile. There's a lot of stuff in it.

As for the selectors, each version has their own unique so you can always check your "Inspect Element" during a right click to check your selectors for your forum type Smile.

Regards,
Pizza Boi

Thanks Pizza Noi for this tipWink but I'm want Ready code for change profile style in topics and replies (posts) for PUNBB version

I'm not want to made codeIdea

Abdalah tupe
Forumember

Male Posts : 84
Reputation : 5
Language : Arabic,English
Location : IRAQ

http://tizen.forumarabia.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Punbb] profilecode ?

Post by Pizza Boi on Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:47 am

Hi Very Happy

We can't exactly give formatted codes right away either :/, especially if it involves CSS.. That's why I provided link.

Regards,
Pizza Boi

Pizza Boi
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2016
Reputation : 160
Language : French
Location : Pizza Hut!

http://redlustempire.forumtl.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Punbb] profilecode ?

Post by Abdalah tupe on Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:51 am

@Pizza Boi wrote:Hi Very Happy

We can't exactly give formatted codes right away either :/, especially if it involves CSS.. That's why I provided link.

Regards,
Pizza Boi

Hi,ok I'm will try to made codeRazz hhh I'm noob but I will tryEmbarassed

thanks for help

Close:rose:

Abdalah tupe
Forumember

Male Posts : 84
Reputation : 5
Language : Arabic,English
Location : IRAQ

http://tizen.forumarabia.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Punbb] profilecode ?

Post by SLGray on Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:14 pm

Problem solved & topic archived.


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 36648
Reputation : 2443
Language : English
Location : United States

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum