The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

Simple Grey/Black Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Simple Grey/Black Ranks

Post by vaccam on March 12th 2014, 10:20 am

Font:Gabriola
Font Size:20
Blank Image:N/A
Creation File:PNG

I just made a simple set of these grey/black ranks. Hope you like them

























avatar
vaccam
Forumember

Posts : 371
Reputation : 14
Language : Norwegian
Location : Norway

http://www.revengelesspk.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Simple Grey/Black Ranks

Post by Pizza Boi on March 12th 2014, 10:38 am

@vaccam wrote:Font:Gabriola
Font Size:20
Blank Image:N/A
Creation File:PNG

I just made a simple set of these grey/black ranks. Hope you like them


























Hi Very Happy

Mi gusta! This is the simplest but best (In my opinion) you've made so far~ 10/10.

Regards,
Pizza Boi
avatar
Pizza Boi
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2016
Reputation : 160
Language : French
Location : Pizza Hut!

http://redlustempire.forumtl.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Simple Grey/Black Ranks

Post by Rhino.Freak on March 12th 2014, 10:40 am

sweet and simple .. good job Smile
avatar
Rhino.Freak
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 1248
Reputation : 105
Language : English
Location : Mumbai, India

http://freetest.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Simple Grey/Black Ranks

Post by vaccam on March 12th 2014, 11:04 am

Thanks guys !
avatar
vaccam
Forumember

Posts : 371
Reputation : 14
Language : Norwegian
Location : Norway

http://www.revengelesspk.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Simple Grey/Black Ranks

Post by SLGray on March 12th 2014, 4:47 pm

They are amazing looking, except you need to create images that is not specific to one forum. Example: FM Reviewer should be just Reviewer. 10/10


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.

avatar
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 39694
Reputation : 2679
Language : English
Location : United States

https://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Simple Grey/Black Ranks

Post by vaccam on March 12th 2014, 4:48 pm

@SLGray wrote:They are amazing looking, except you need to create images that is not specific to one forum. Example: FM Reviewer should be just Reviewer. 10/10

THANKS SLGRAY ! FM Reviewer stand for ForuM Reviewer Razz
avatar
vaccam
Forumember

Posts : 371
Reputation : 14
Language : Norwegian
Location : Norway

http://www.revengelesspk.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Simple Grey/Black Ranks

Post by JennyorAlice on March 12th 2014, 7:26 pm

These are awesome. I like how simple they are. 10/10

Keep up the good work!
avatar
JennyorAlice
Forumember

Female Posts : 814
Reputation : 32
Language : U. S. English
Location : U. S. A.

http://grandcentralstation.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Simple Grey/Black Ranks

Post by vaccam on March 12th 2014, 7:27 pm

Bazinga! wrote:These are awesome. I like how simple they are. 10/10

Keep up the good work!

Thank you mate, means alot !
avatar
vaccam
Forumember

Posts : 371
Reputation : 14
Language : Norwegian
Location : Norway

http://www.revengelesspk.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Simple Grey/Black Ranks

Post by JennyorAlice on March 12th 2014, 7:28 pm

@vaccam wrote:
Bazinga! wrote:These are awesome. I like how simple they are. 10/10

Keep up the good work!

Thank you mate, means alot !

No problem! Keep it up and you will make a great one. You know what they say, practice makes perfect.
avatar
JennyorAlice
Forumember

Female Posts : 814
Reputation : 32
Language : U. S. English
Location : U. S. A.

http://grandcentralstation.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Simple Grey/Black Ranks

Post by vaccam on March 12th 2014, 7:41 pm

Bazinga! wrote:
@vaccam wrote:
Bazinga! wrote:These are awesome. I like how simple they are. 10/10

Keep up the good work!

Thank you mate, means alot !

No problem! Keep it up and you will make a great one. You know what they say, practice makes perfect.

Spoken like a true gentleman.
avatar
vaccam
Forumember

Posts : 371
Reputation : 14
Language : Norwegian
Location : Norway

http://www.revengelesspk.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Simple Grey/Black Ranks

Post by BlackScorpion on March 12th 2014, 9:00 pm

Bazinga! wrote:
No problem! Keep it up and you will make a great one. You know what they say, practice makes perfect.

I couldn't have said better myself.
avatar
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 5157
Reputation : 729
Language : English
Location : USA

http://help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Simple Grey/Black Ranks

Post by vaccam on March 12th 2014, 9:27 pm

@BlackScorpion wrote:
Bazinga! wrote:
No problem! Keep it up and you will make a great one. You know what they say, practice makes perfect.

I couldn't have said better myself.

haha, but what do YOU think of these? Your are one of the create designers here.
avatar
vaccam
Forumember

Posts : 371
Reputation : 14
Language : Norwegian
Location : Norway

http://www.revengelesspk.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Simple Grey/Black Ranks

Post by BlackScorpion on March 12th 2014, 9:59 pm

@vaccam wrote:
@BlackScorpion wrote:
Bazinga! wrote:
No problem! Keep it up and you will make a great one. You know what they say, practice makes perfect.

I couldn't have said better myself.

haha, but what do YOU think of these? Your are one of the create designers here.

I think these are one of your best,.... so far. I know you will be making more. Smile

Keep up the good work.
avatar
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 5157
Reputation : 729
Language : English
Location : USA

http://help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Simple Grey/Black Ranks

Post by vaccam on March 12th 2014, 10:00 pm

@BlackScorpion wrote:
@vaccam wrote:
@BlackScorpion wrote:
Bazinga! wrote:
No problem! Keep it up and you will make a great one. You know what they say, practice makes perfect.

I couldn't have said better myself.

haha, but what do YOU think of these? Your are one of the create designers here.

I think these are one of your best,.... so far. I know you will be making more. Smile

Keep up the good work.

Thanks, i am making some right now.

Thanks for the support ! Keeps me going
avatar
vaccam
Forumember

Posts : 371
Reputation : 14
Language : Norwegian
Location : Norway

http://www.revengelesspk.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Simple Grey/Black Ranks

Post by Guest on April 22nd 2014, 12:33 am

Your proposal has been accepted.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Simple Grey/Black Ranks

Post by skouliki on July 20th 2017, 6:47 pm

Because of this http://help.forumotion.com/t153309-photobucket-update , this will be sent to the garbage.
avatar
skouliki
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Female Posts : 2783
Reputation : 420
Language : English,Greek
Location : Greece

http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum