The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

sending email to my users in my forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In progress sending email to my users in my forum

Post by josephjdeluca on March 18th 2014, 10:49 pm

I am not sure if there is a help page here or not on the issue I am having, I searched and searched and couldn't find anything.
So if in fact this question has been asked before sorry for asking again..Embarassed

Anyway my problems is this, I noticed that when a new member came in, I went to send them a message by hitting send email, once I get there the box where I type my message the box is black, can't see if I am typing or what typed. I was able to send them a PM and Submit a message on the there board messages, but can't seem to figure out why I would have a black box.
Here is the link to that page so that your able to see what exactly what I mean.

Male Posts : 5
Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: sending email to my users in my forum

Post by Sir Chivas™ on March 19th 2014, 12:36 am

Can you please provide both: Screenshot of this issue and forum version which you're using?

Thank you.

Tip: Instead of sending a message to each new member, try this: Go to your Administration Panel, and follow this steps:

ACP >> General >> Messages & Emails >> Private Messages >> Welcome private message * :

This will be send to new members who barely join your forum, mate. However, make sure that this option: Allow welcome private message : is enable.

Sir Chivas.

- Please provide your forum URL at all times.
- When the issue is solved, please mark it as solved.

Sir Chivas™
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 6756
Language : English, Spanish, and French

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum