The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

Highest Post Count???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Highest Post Count???

Post by Guest on March 23rd 2014, 7:43 pm

Wow..... Someone of a old site told me I have the most posts around on forums!

1,879,859 posts! (aiming for 2m)

Honestly had to notice this by going back to old forums and adding my accounts and the lists

I created my own site during the year of 2005 (I forgot the password ever since its still growing with only 65 members lol)

What's your ranking?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Highest Post Count???

Post by Pizza Boi on March 23rd 2014, 8:22 pm

Hi Very Happy

I'm really not that much of a poster for other forums other than this one and Yu-gi-oh! site forums so I probably have accumulated up to less than 10k posts.

Regards,
Pizza Boi

Pizza Boi
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2016
Reputation : 160
Language : French
Location : Pizza Hut!

http://redlustempire.forumtl.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Highest Post Count???

Post by Guest on March 23rd 2014, 8:26 pm

I'm pizza Boi wrote:Hi Very Happy

I'm really not that much of a poster for other forums other than this one and Yu-gi-oh! site forums so I probably have accumulated up to less than 10k posts.

Regards,
Pizza Boi
Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Highest Post Count???

Post by Guest on March 23rd 2014, 9:13 pm

Bump?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Highest Post Count???

Post by WHITESABBATH on March 24th 2014, 1:50 pm

I never really concerned myself with, how many posts my site(s) received, to even pay it any attention. I do know its far less since creating a group/page in Facebook.

WHITESABBATH
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1198
Reputation : 119
Language : English, F-Bombs
Location : Chicago

Back to top Go down

Re: Highest Post Count???

Post by Jophy on March 25th 2014, 4:46 am

RikudouSennin Yesterday at 8:26
RikudouSennin Yesterday at 9:13

RikudouSennin wrote:
I'm pizza Boi wrote:Hi Very Happy

I'm really not that much of a poster for other forums other than this one and Yu-gi-oh! site forums so I probably have accumulated up to less than 10k posts.

Regards,
Pizza Boi
Smile

RikudouSennin wrote:Bump?
Please be reminded that double posting is not allowed unless separated by 24 hour period ! Since this is your 3rd reminder about this, you're receiving a warning.

Please pay attention to the rules. Thank you.

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Reputation : 835
Language : English
Location : Somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: Highest Post Count???

Post by Guest on March 25th 2014, 8:51 pm

@Jophy wrote:RikudouSennin Yesterday at 8:26
RikudouSennin Yesterday at 9:13

RikudouSennin wrote:
I'm pizza Boi wrote:Hi Very Happy

I'm really not that much of a poster for other forums other than this one and Yu-gi-oh! site forums so I probably have accumulated up to less than 10k posts.

Regards,
Pizza Boi
Smile

RikudouSennin wrote:Bump?
Please be reminded that double posting is not allowed unless separated by 24 hour period ! Since this is your 3rd reminder about this, you're receiving a warning.

Please pay attention to the rules. Thank you.
i accidentally bumped my fault

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum