The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

Where is my forum?

Go down

Where is my forum?

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:17 pm

I created a forum over a month ago, www.norwegianforum.net/search/diskuteraltmulig.norwegianforum.net

I just come to a website where it say it doesnt exist but it does, i created it, i need my forum!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Where is my forum?

Post by BlackScorpion on Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:36 pm

Jacklost wrote:I created a forum over a month ago, www.norwegianforum.net/search/diskuteraltmulig.norwegianforum.net

I just come to a website where it say it doesnt exist but it does, i created it, i need my forum!

Double check your URL, also when you created the forum you should have gotten a confirmation email from Forumotions, it has the direct link to your forum with the login you used.
avatar
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 5515
Reputation : 763
Language : English
Location : USA

http://help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is my forum?

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:54 pm

@BlackScorpion wrote:
Jacklost wrote:I created a forum over a month ago, www.norwegianforum.net/search/diskuteraltmulig.norwegianforum.net

I just come to a website where it say it doesnt exist but it does, i created it, i need my forum!

Double check your URL, also when you created the forum you should have gotten a confirmation email from Forumotions, it has the direct link to your forum with the login you used.
It is the right url, i have it written down on a document on my computer and have been using it for whenever i wanted to visit my forum

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Where is my forum?

Post by SLGray on Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:00 pm

So after creating the forum a month ago, you brought a domain name?


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.

avatar
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 41854
Reputation : 2876
Language : English
Location : United States

https://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is my forum?

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:01 pm

@SLGray wrote:So after creating the forum a month ago, you brought a domain name?
Im not sure, this was the first forum i created and i though it was free but did i have to buy a domain name for it to stay?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Where is my forum?

Post by SLGray on Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:04 pm

So this is your link - diskuteraltmulig.norwegianforum.net ?


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.

avatar
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 41854
Reputation : 2876
Language : English
Location : United States

https://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is my forum?

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:15 pm

@SLGray wrote:So this is your link - diskuteraltmulig.norwegianforum.net ?
Yes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Where is my forum?

Post by SLGray on Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:16 pm

Garbaged as the topic starter unsubscribed from the support forum.


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.

avatar
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 41854
Reputation : 2876
Language : English
Location : United States

https://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum