The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

Ask the staff (No support here)

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by Base on Fri 4 Apr - 22:07

First topic message reminder :

Hello,

Members have suggested a topic where they can ask questions for the Forumotion Team. Here, you are free to ask questions and members of staff will answer them.

Please note that the staff reserves the right to refuse to answer any question that we deem as inappropriate. This topic will also be locked if things get out of hand. Thank you.

This is NOT a place to ask for support. All questions regarding support must be done in the appropriate sections.


Last edited by Base on Wed 7 May - 11:01; edited 1 time in total

Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Reputation : 1687
Language : English and French
Location : United Kingdom, England

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down


Re: Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by Base on Fri 25 Apr - 20:18

@remson wrote:need help with user and password change on old account not been in use since 2011

Please open up a new topic in the support forum for any help.

Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Reputation : 1687
Language : English and French
Location : United Kingdom, England

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

moblie app

Post by remson on Fri 25 Apr - 21:48

Hi,

I was just wondering is there a mobile application for these forums on iphone/ipad?

remson
New Member

Posts : 2
Reputation : 1
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by Jophy on Sat 26 Apr - 15:51

@remson wrote:need help with user and password change on old account not been in use since 2011
Hello,

This is not the section to ask questions. Please use the support sections, thanks. Smile

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Reputation : 835
Language : English
Location : Somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by T.R24 on Mon 28 Apr - 9:38

I've got a quick question for staff here just to see what I should do. Over a month ago I was having to talk to Buttercup about a domain issue. It was going fine until I asked her to explain the reason for something, and she's now been ignoring my question for over a month now which is just ridiculous.

What should or do, or how can I take this further?

T.R24
New Member

Posts : 15
Reputation : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by Jophy on Mon 28 Apr - 9:44

@T.R24 wrote:I've got a quick question for staff here just to see what I should do. Over a month ago I was having to talk to Buttercup about a domain issue. It was going fine until I asked her to explain the reason for something, and she's now been ignoring my question for over a month now which is just ridiculous.

What should or do, or how can I take this further?
Did you try creating a topic for that question? If it's not a private matter, it should be posted on the support section. We don't allow support on PM unless it's a password request or you're requested by a staff member to send some details on PM about a problem.


Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Reputation : 835
Language : English
Location : Somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by T.R24 on Mon 28 Apr - 10:20

Buttercup sent a PM to me. We then discussed the problem with a few PM's sent back and forth. Then my final question (directly related to our foscussion) has just been ignored. I'm not making a new thread as it is directly related to our private discussion.

T.R24
New Member

Posts : 15
Reputation : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by RadioHead on Mon 28 Apr - 10:28

T.R24, she gets very busy and by now your message would not be readable by her, can you send her a new message and I'm sure she will get back to you shortly. She has returned to the office from the weekend a few short hours ago.

RadioHead
Forumember

Posts : 337
Reputation : 23
Language : English (der?)

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by T.R24 on Mon 28 Apr - 13:14

In the last month I've sent 2 messages asking for confirmation of whether or not she received the message that I'm looking for an answer to. Both have been ignored. I thought she would at least have the decency to reply to confirm with a yes or no? Am I expecting too much or what?

T.R24
New Member

Posts : 15
Reputation : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by SLGray on Mon 28 Apr - 20:48

Buttercup is very busy, so try sending another private message.


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 36673
Reputation : 2445
Language : English
Location : United States

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by Ange Tuteur on Mon 28 Apr - 20:56

Hehe, you know how it is when you get busy, right ? You're about to do one thing, but then you get called or reminded to do something else and you end up doing that instead. Long story short I have forgotten about many things and find out about them days, or even weeks later ! Shocked

Sometimes that happens here with my PMs, or my friends list. I see the notification and then I totally forget about !! I guess you could call me forgetful

Ange Tuteur
Forumaster

Male Posts : 13028
Reputation : 2704
Language : EN10, FR5
Location : Pennsylvania

http://fmdesign.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by T.R24 on Tue 29 Apr - 10:44

@SLGray wrote:Buttercup is very busy, so try sending another private message.

I'll try one more time.

I understand people are busy etc and that's fair enough for the volunteers on here, but you can't just be forgetful when you're getting paid to do a job.

My last 3 reminders have been read and not replied to, I highly doubt that's forgetful.

T.R24
New Member

Posts : 15
Reputation : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by Illest on Mon 5 May - 0:10

@Derri did you make your avatar or did someone else?

Illest
Forumember

Male Posts : 135
Reputation : 9
Language : English
Location : USA

http://mixedmedia.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by Derri on Mon 5 May - 0:53

@Illest wrote:@Derri did you make your avatar or did someone else?

Hi,

Leah7 made my Avatar as she had one like it and I asked if she could make me one.



Forum Rules: :Forumotion Staff: :Appeal A Warning: :FAQ: :Tips & Tricks: :Forgotten Password/Login Issues
You need one post to send a PM
When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved
Never post your email in public


Derri
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 8385
Reputation : 576
Language : English & Basic French
Location : Scotland, United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by 01roby on Tue 6 May - 7:59

Please Help Me. How can I do this
there is the forum category

01roby
New Member

Posts : 3
Reputation : 1
Language : Indonesian

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by Jophy on Tue 6 May - 8:12

@01roby wrote:Please Help Me. How can I do this
there is the forum category
Hello,

Please post your questions on the support section. Thank you.

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Reputation : 835
Language : English
Location : Somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by 01roby on Wed 7 May - 3:13

how i can change the pm

01roby
New Member

Posts : 3
Reputation : 1
Language : Indonesian

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by SLGray on Wed 7 May - 3:59

Support questions need to be posted in the support section. This topic is about the staff, not support issues.


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 36673
Reputation : 2445
Language : English
Location : United States

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by T.R24 on Sun 11 May - 0:41

@T.R24 wrote:
@SLGray wrote:Buttercup is very busy, so try sending another private message.

I'll try one more time.

I understand people are busy etc and that's fair enough for the volunteers on here, but you can't just be forgetful when you're getting paid to do a job.

My last 3 reminders have been read and not replied to, I highly doubt that's forgetful.

Still nothing. So do I just accept that my question will always be avoided or what? Any advice, staff?

T.R24
New Member

Posts : 15
Reputation : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by Jophy on Mon 12 May - 5:06

@T.R24 wrote:
@T.R24 wrote:
@SLGray wrote:Buttercup is very busy, so try sending another private message.

I'll try one more time.

I understand people are busy etc and that's fair enough for the volunteers on here, but you can't just be forgetful when you're getting paid to do a job.

My last 3 reminders have been read and not replied to, I highly doubt that's forgetful.

Still nothing. So do I just accept that my question will always be avoided or what? Any advice, staff?
I will try to ask her as to why she's not answering your PM's to her. I'll just post here in case I receive an answer.

Thanks.

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Reputation : 835
Language : English
Location : Somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by T.R24 on Tue 13 May - 0:29

I got a reply there. Still no proper answer, but I think I'll just leave it at that.

Thanks to the staff who tried to help out.

T.R24
New Member

Posts : 15
Reputation : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by PunBBGR on Mon 16 Jun - 20:36

Good Evening dear Staff,

I am here to ask you, people in ForumGreek and not in ForuMotion, where can they promote their forum? There is no official ForumGreek forum like here. Is there anywhere we could promote our forums to?

Regards.

PunBBGR
Forumember

Posts : 39
Reputation : 6
Language : Greek, English
Location : Greece

http://helpgr.forumgreek.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by Base on Mon 16 Jun - 20:48

@PunBBGR wrote:Good Evening dear Staff,

I am here to ask you, people in ForumGreek and not in ForuMotion, where can they promote their forum? There is no official ForumGreek forum like here. Is there anywhere we could promote our forums to?

Regards.

If your forum language is in English, then you are allowed to promote your forum.

Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Reputation : 1687
Language : English and French
Location : United Kingdom, England

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by PunBBGR on Mon 16 Jun - 21:03

Hello dear Base,

The forums in ForumGreek are in Greek. But unfortunately there is no Greek Support to promote Greek Forums. This is the reason why i am asking you where forums could be promoted.

Regards.

PunBBGR
Forumember

Posts : 39
Reputation : 6
Language : Greek, English
Location : Greece

http://helpgr.forumgreek.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by Base on Mon 16 Jun - 21:04

@PunBBGR wrote:Hello dear Base,

The forums in ForumGreek are in Greek. But unfortunately there is no Greek Support to promote Greek Forums. This is the reason why i am asking you where forums could be promoted.

Regards.

Unfortunately, we do not allow promotion of non-English forums here. You will have to find somewhere else to promote your forum.

Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Reputation : 1687
Language : English and French
Location : United Kingdom, England

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by PunBBGR on Mon 16 Jun - 21:11

Hello dear Base,

ForumGreek supports a lot of forums and that gives a lot of users that don't know how to write or read English and they are having all sorts of problems with their forums. One Greek Community of ForuMotion would help a lot all ForumGreek Forums. Are there any thoughts of creating a Greek Support?

Regards.

PunBBGR
Forumember

Posts : 39
Reputation : 6
Language : Greek, English
Location : Greece

http://helpgr.forumgreek.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by Ange Tuteur on Mon 16 Jun - 21:45

There was a Greek Support made with permission, though I'm not sure what has been going on there recently; first it was visible, then it was in maintenance forever, then it was visible again.

http://www.greek-support.net/

Ange Tuteur
Forumaster

Male Posts : 13028
Reputation : 2704
Language : EN10, FR5
Location : Pennsylvania

http://fmdesign.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by SLGray on Mon 16 Jun - 23:39

Also you can check out the forums that offer promotions - http://help.forumotion.com/f17-computers-internet . There are many forums that allow members to promote their forums. Also you search the Greek forums for ones that offer promotion services.


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 36673
Reputation : 2445
Language : English
Location : United States

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by RadioHead on Wed 18 Jun - 12:49

@PunBBGR wrote:Hello dear Base,

ForumGreek supports a lot of forums and that gives a lot of users that don't know how to write or read English and they are having all sorts of problems with their forums. One Greek Community of ForuMotion would help a lot all ForumGreek Forums. Are there any thoughts of creating a Greek Support?

Regards.

ForuMotion would love to hire a Greek Pro-Admin from what I've heard, there is no word of an official Greek support forum as there is no-one within the company who can speak Greek.
If your up for a challenge to work within FM, you should first need to speak fluent French, then get in contact with Buttercup and she can further assist you. Wink

RadioHead
Forumember

Posts : 337
Reputation : 23
Language : English (der?)

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by RichDope on Thu 19 Jun - 1:20

Hey, I dont know if anyone remember me but im Richard (i forgot my password to the old account) , I been in top 3 best forum creators on the Romanian forum 3 years ago, but due to my personal life i quited. Now I'm back beacuse i need to make a forum for my family. The problem is I forgot everything i used to know, and i was wondering if you guys know or have any adivce of how should i remember everything, or where to start reading the basics or something that can help me remember. Thank you Smile

RichDope
New Member

Posts : 2
Reputation : 1
Language : English, Romanian,Spanish

http://forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by BlackScorpion on Thu 19 Jun - 2:47

@RichDope wrote:Hey, I dont know if anyone remember me but im Richard (i forgot my password to the old account) , I been in top 3 best forum creators on the Romanian forum 3 years ago, but due to my personal life i quited. Now I'm back beacuse i need to make a forum for my family. The problem is I forgot everything i used to know, and i was wondering if you guys know or have any adivce of how should i remember everything, or where to start reading the basics or something that can help me remember. Thank you Smile

Dude, How can you forget everything? it's like riding a bike once you get used to riding one you never forget.

My advice to you is to start with the basics and work your way up, there is a lot of information on this help forum to get you thru nearly everything. Good Luck.

BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 4560
Reputation : 670
Language : English
Location : USA

http://help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum