The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Cannot moderate peoples post on my forum.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In progress Cannot moderate peoples post on my forum.

Post by Needhelplease:( on April 16th 2014, 5:44 pm

Hello Forumotion users!

I am a global moderator in a forum called everyboysblog.net and on some posts and topics I cannot edit there posts or moderate t here topic 

Please Help!

Last edited by Needhelplease:( on April 16th 2014, 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Needhelplease:(

Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Cannot moderate peoples post on my forum.

Post by Base on April 16th 2014, 5:48 pm

Hello,

Please change the title of your topic to something that is related to your question/issue, so that other users will be able to find their question/issue using the search engine.

Does the admin have the permissions set up correctly? The forum link you provided does not seem to be working.

Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Cannot moderate peoples post on my forum.

Post by Needhelplease:( on April 16th 2014, 6:02 pm

Hi there,

That is the name of the forum not the Link Very Happy yes he  did set it correctly I think it's just the admins set it that way so if the admin put it on moderate mode u could moderate if they put It on not moderate mode I could not node rate it also I will change the title.

Thanks for your help!
@Base wrote:Hello,

Please change the title of your topic to something that is related to your question/issue, so that other users will be able to find their question/issue using the search engine.

Does the admin have the permissions set up correctly? The forum link you provided does not seem to be working.

Needhelplease:(

Language : English

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum