The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

how to move the logo and the forum title?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved how to move the logo and the forum title?

Post by akbarmaulana on May 16th 2014, 4:13 am

hello Very Happy
i want to make my forum neater

i want to move the forum tittle and the logo
how to do it?
thanks begore Very Happy


Last edited by akbarmaulana on May 16th 2014, 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

akbarmaulana
Forumember

Posts : 140
Reputation : 1
Language : Indonesian

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: how to move the logo and the forum title?

Post by Pizza Boi on May 16th 2014, 8:14 am

Hi Very Happy

Please feel free to adjust this:

Code:
#pun-title h1 {
  position: relative;
  bottom: #px;
  right: #px;
  top: #px;
  left: #px;
}

Regards,
Pizza Boi

Pizza Boi
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2016
Reputation : 160
Language : French
Location : Pizza Hut!

http://redlustempire.forumtl.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: how to move the logo and the forum title?

Post by akbarmaulana on May 16th 2014, 9:37 am

it is not working

akbarmaulana
Forumember

Posts : 140
Reputation : 1
Language : Indonesian

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: how to move the logo and the forum title?

Post by Pizza Boi on May 16th 2014, 10:30 am

Hi Very Happy

Oops. My mistake, I did not see it clearly. Can you please link me to your forum?

Regards,
Pizza Boi

Pizza Boi
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2016
Reputation : 160
Language : French
Location : Pizza Hut!

http://redlustempire.forumtl.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: how to move the logo and the forum title?

Post by akbarmaulana on May 16th 2014, 10:59 am

@Pizza Boi wrote:Hi Very Happy

Oops. My mistake, I did not see it clearly. Can you please link me to your forum?

Regards,
Pizza Boi

it's my forum
www.borneocyber.forumid.net

akbarmaulana
Forumember

Posts : 140
Reputation : 1
Language : Indonesian

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: how to move the logo and the forum title?

Post by Pizza Boi on May 16th 2014, 11:04 am

Hi Very Happy

Try this:

Code:
.forumtitle img {
position: relative;
right: 25px;
}

Regards,
Pizza Boi

Pizza Boi
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2016
Reputation : 160
Language : French
Location : Pizza Hut!

http://redlustempire.forumtl.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: how to move the logo and the forum title?

Post by akbarmaulana on May 16th 2014, 11:06 am

@Pizza Boi wrote:Hi Very Happy

Try this:

Code:
.forumtitle img {
position: relative;
right: 25px;
}

Regards,
Pizza Boi
yeah it's work, but the picture only, not the title Sad

akbarmaulana
Forumember

Posts : 140
Reputation : 1
Language : Indonesian

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: how to move the logo and the forum title?

Post by Luffy on May 16th 2014, 11:18 am

Go to your CSS and search for the code that has the element named "#logo" and replace all the code with the below
Code:
#logo {
float: left;
margin-left: 50px;
}






Luffy
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 4245
Reputation : 424
Language : Greek, English
Location : Greece

http://helpgr.forumgreek.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: how to move the logo and the forum title?

Post by akbarmaulana on May 16th 2014, 11:28 am

Marios94 wrote:Go to your CSS and search for the code that has the element named "#logo" and replace all the code with the below
Code:
#logo {
float: left;
margin-left: 50px;
}
i don't find the code like that Sad

akbarmaulana
Forumember

Posts : 140
Reputation : 1
Language : Indonesian

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: how to move the logo and the forum title?

Post by Luffy on May 16th 2014, 11:36 am

Ok! Then go to the bottom of your CSS and add the below code and modify its position:
Code:
#logo {
float:left;
margin-top: #px;
margin-left: #px;
}






Luffy
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 4245
Reputation : 424
Language : Greek, English
Location : Greece

http://helpgr.forumgreek.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: how to move the logo and the forum title?

Post by akbarmaulana on May 16th 2014, 11:39 am

Marios94 wrote:Ok! Then go to the bottom of your CSS and add the below code and modify its position:
Code:
#logo {
float:left;
margin-top: #px;
margin-left: #px;
}
it's not working Sad

akbarmaulana
Forumember

Posts : 140
Reputation : 1
Language : Indonesian

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: how to move the logo and the forum title?

Post by Luffy on May 16th 2014, 11:41 am

Do you change the "#" with numbers? If yes then try the below:
Code:
#logo {
float:left;
margin-top: 0px !important;
margin-left: 50px !important;
}






Luffy
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 4245
Reputation : 424
Language : Greek, English
Location : Greece

http://helpgr.forumgreek.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: how to move the logo and the forum title?

Post by akbarmaulana on May 16th 2014, 11:53 am

Marios94 wrote:Do you change the "#" with numbers? If yes then try the below:
Code:
#logo {
float:left;
margin-top: 0px !important;
margin-left: 50px !important;
}
it still not working Sad

akbarmaulana
Forumember

Posts : 140
Reputation : 1
Language : Indonesian

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: how to move the logo and the forum title?

Post by Luffy on May 16th 2014, 11:54 am

Don't you want the logo image to move? Or you want something else?
Please show an image of what you exactly want.






Luffy
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 4245
Reputation : 424
Language : Greek, English
Location : Greece

http://helpgr.forumgreek.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: how to move the logo and the forum title?

Post by akbarmaulana on May 16th 2014, 12:44 pm

Marios94 wrote:Don't you want the logo image to move? Or you want something else?
Please show an image of what you exactly want.
i want to move the logo and the forum title

akbarmaulana
Forumember

Posts : 140
Reputation : 1
Language : Indonesian

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: how to move the logo and the forum title?

Post by Pizza Boi on May 16th 2014, 3:18 pm

Hi Very Happy

Okay... so I'm really confused about your terminologies so I'll input 3 codes...

Logo -

Code:
h1#logo a img {
position: relative;
left: 30px;
}

Forum Image -

Code:
.forumtitle img {
position: relative;
right: 25px;
}

Forum Title -

Code:
.forumtitle {
position: relative;
right: 25px;
}

I noticed you changed the hierarchy, can you revert it back? I think I made a mistake with the forum title because of it.

Regards,
Pizza Boi

Pizza Boi
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2016
Reputation : 160
Language : French
Location : Pizza Hut!

http://redlustempire.forumtl.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: how to move the logo and the forum title?

Post by akbarmaulana on May 17th 2014, 6:02 am

@Pizza Boi wrote:Hi Very Happy

Okay... so I'm really confused about your terminologies so I'll input 3 codes...

Logo -

Code:
h1#logo a img {
position: relative;
left: 30px;
}

Forum Image -

Code:
.forumtitle img {
position: relative;
right: 25px;
}

Forum Title -

Code:
.forumtitle {
position: relative;
right: 25px;
}

I noticed you changed the hierarchy, can you revert it back? I think I made a mistake with the forum title because of it.

Regards,
Pizza Boi

thanks for your help
it's solved now Very Happy

akbarmaulana
Forumember

Posts : 140
Reputation : 1
Language : Indonesian

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: how to move the logo and the forum title?

Post by SLGray on May 17th 2014, 6:36 am

Topic Solved & Archived


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 36663
Reputation : 2445
Language : English
Location : United States

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum