The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

How to put this row img in my forum & others etch..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to put this row img in my forum & others etch..

Post by Nitsuga-Leex on May 20th 2014, 11:58 am

Helloouou

How to put this in my forum

how to add this in the top of my avatar profile :


Aparchment-top =

Parchment-top =
Parchment-bg =

parchment-bottom :
header-bg =
page-bg :
page-footer =
cell-background =
Row-background =
Table-background =
table-top-bg =
table-header =




become like this =
& this
& this



I want those all to become like this ....
please help me...

Advance~Thank you:wouhou:


Last edited by Nitsuga-Leex on May 20th 2014, 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nitsuga-Leex
Forumember

Male Posts : 79
Reputation : 2
Language : English,Filipino

http://riseofthefallen.forumclan.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How to put this row img in my forum & others etch..

Post by Sir. Mayo on May 20th 2014, 8:25 pm

Are you copying the layout of a different site? if so do you have permission to use these images

Sir. Mayo
Forumember

Male Posts : 963
Reputation : 85
Language : English, Some french.
Location : Working 11Pm-7Am EST I will try to respond ASAP

http://sir-mayo.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How to put this row img in my forum & others etch..

Post by Hagoromo Otsutsuki on May 20th 2014, 9:07 pm

like sir said you need legit permissiom from the admin or atleast who ever designed it.

Hagoromo Otsutsuki
Forumember

Male Posts : 514
Reputation : 21
Language : English
Location : Heaven

http://naruto-omniverse.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How to put this row img in my forum & others etch..

Post by Nitsuga-Leex on May 20th 2014, 9:10 pm

@Sir. Mayo wrote:Are you copying the layout of a different site? if so do you have permission to use these images
yes i have permission
& i already have the files dude :I

Nitsuga-Leex
Forumember

Male Posts : 79
Reputation : 2
Language : English,Filipino

http://riseofthefallen.forumclan.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How to put this row img in my forum & others etch..

Post by Sir. Mayo on May 20th 2014, 9:16 pm

@Nitsuga-Leex wrote:
@Sir. Mayo wrote:Are you copying the layout of a different site? if so do you have permission to use these images
yes i have permission
& i already have the files dude :I

Ok you need to and them in a number of places in you ACP,

and by the way any one can click and download images from sites, the reason we asked is because you may be (NOT THAT YOU ARE) setting up a phishing site.

but go to
ACP - > DISPLAY - > PICS MANAGEMENT - > ADVANCED MODE

from there you can change pictures and ETC for your forum .

Sir. Mayo
Forumember

Male Posts : 963
Reputation : 85
Language : English, Some french.
Location : Working 11Pm-7Am EST I will try to respond ASAP

http://sir-mayo.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How to put this row img in my forum & others etch..

Post by Nitsuga-Leex on May 20th 2014, 9:31 pm

@Sir. Mayo wrote:
@Nitsuga-Leex wrote:
@Sir. Mayo wrote:Are you copying the layout of a different site? if so do you have permission to use these images
yes i have permission
& i already have the files dude :I

Ok you need to and them in a number of places in you ACP,

and by the way any one can click and download images from sites, the reason we asked is because you may be (NOT THAT YOU ARE) setting up a phishing site.

but go to
ACP - > DISPLAY - > PICS MANAGEMENT - > ADVANCED MODE

from there you can change pictures and ETC for your forum .


hello. i know where can change images but those what i want Sad

i want to add those on my forum using css stylesheet
thanks for your time
please help me.

this is the all files of it.
http://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/18/21/71/79/set10.jpg

that`s the proof.

Nitsuga-Leex
Forumember

Male Posts : 79
Reputation : 2
Language : English,Filipino

http://riseofthefallen.forumclan.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How to put this row img in my forum & others etch..

Post by SLGray on May 20th 2014, 10:16 pm

Please change the title of your topic to something that is related to your question/issue, so that other users will be able to find their question/issue using the search engine.


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35660
Reputation : 2375
Language : English
Location : United States

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How to put this row img in my forum & others etch..

Post by Nitsuga-Leex on May 20th 2014, 10:34 pm

@SLGray wrote:Please change the title of your topic to something that is related to your question/issue, so that other users will be able to find their question/issue using the search engine.


finish slgray

someone help please?



Nitsuga-Leex
Forumember

Male Posts : 79
Reputation : 2
Language : English,Filipino

http://riseofthefallen.forumclan.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How to put this row img in my forum & others etch..

Post by Hagoromo Otsutsuki on May 20th 2014, 11:58 pm

@Nitsuga-Leex wrote:
@SLGray wrote:Please change the title of your topic to something that is related to your question/issue, so that other users will be able to find their question/issue using the search engine.


finish slgray

someone help please?


Did you see what software they have?
Did you actually ask for the codes for it?

Hagoromo Otsutsuki
Forumember

Male Posts : 514
Reputation : 21
Language : English
Location : Heaven

http://naruto-omniverse.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How to put this row img in my forum & others etch..

Post by Nitsuga-Leex on May 21st 2014, 12:56 am

@Hagoromo Otsutsuki wrote:
@Nitsuga-Leex wrote:
@SLGray wrote:Please change the title of your topic to something that is related to your question/issue, so that other users will be able to find their question/issue using the search engine.


finish slgray

someone help please?


Did you see what software they have?
Did you actually ask for the codes for it?


Main Problem & Main Question

hmm it is possible to put that in my forum!!!?

if yes?
then help me thanks..

Nitsuga-Leex
Forumember

Male Posts : 79
Reputation : 2
Language : English,Filipino

http://riseofthefallen.forumclan.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How to put this row img in my forum & others etch..

Post by SLGray on May 21st 2014, 3:30 am

Why do it through CSS, when you can add the images in the administration panel?


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35660
Reputation : 2375
Language : English
Location : United States

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How to put this row img in my forum & others etch..

Post by Nitsuga-Leex on May 21st 2014, 8:53 am

@SLGray wrote:Why do it through CSS, when you can add the images in the administration panel?

no i mean i need full css code for all of that please..

Nitsuga-Leex
Forumember

Male Posts : 79
Reputation : 2
Language : English,Filipino

http://riseofthefallen.forumclan.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How to put this row img in my forum & others etch..

Post by SLGray on May 21st 2014, 12:11 pm

I believe you are misunderstanding what we are saying. If you have the images' links, you can just add them in the administration panel without using CSS.


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35660
Reputation : 2375
Language : English
Location : United States

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How to put this row img in my forum & others etch..

Post by Nitsuga-Leex on May 22nd 2014, 9:26 am

@SLGray wrote:I believe you are misunderstanding what we are saying. If you have the images' links, you can just add them in the administration panel without using CSS.


i know what you mean
in pic management i can put there the images..

but i don`t know if i put it right...

so please give me full css of it

Nitsuga-Leex
Forumember

Male Posts : 79
Reputation : 2
Language : English,Filipino

http://riseofthefallen.forumclan.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How to put this row img in my forum & others etch..

Post by Tommy Lee on May 22nd 2014, 9:43 am

@Nitsuga-Leex wrote:
@SLGray wrote:I believe you are misunderstanding what we are saying. If you have the images' links, you can just add them in the administration panel without using CSS.


i know what you mean
in pic management i can put there the images..

but i don`t know if i put it right...

so please give me full css of it

But that is making it more harder by using CSS why not just do what SLgray says just upload them on the Admin Panel.

Tommy Lee
Forumember

Posts : 232
Reputation : 7
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: How to put this row img in my forum & others etch..

Post by Pizza Boi on May 22nd 2014, 11:53 am

Hi Very Happy

Please don't be lazy and just keep on refreshing your forum whenever you add them. You have requested so much of us so please, for your part, experiment so that your questions would be reduced bit by bit.

If there are areas that still lack the image you want (Which have been copied by the way - you MIGHT want to do your own), we will provide a CSS for it.

If you need an extended help, please refrain from private messaging me here and just email this account: Email Removed

@Staff: Guys, please don't remove this because as I said, this is just an alternate account, it does not matter if it gets hacked or not and if you still remove it, my apologies as you know that my inbox is very limited AND my sentbox is already 100% full. I cannot delete my messages in it as they are important so I will give out my alternate email for use here. I have also posted this in topics that I have this email in. There is also no worries for IP trackers as I am using Dynamic IP's so my area can switch from any area as my provider pleases and that I also switch devices so I'm generally untraceable.

Regards,
Pizza Boi

Pizza Boi
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2016
Reputation : 160
Language : French
Location : Pizza Hut!

http://redlustempire.forumtl.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum