The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Help for my forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In progress Help for my forums

Post by pagalas on June 10th 2014, 7:53 am

So I recently remember my old forums back way, year 2008-2009. I want to visit it again but I have forgotten my admin password. I also tried to retrieve my password using forgot password, but didn't help also, as I put all I've known email I'm using and still all were wrong. So here's the link,

If for any chance, can you provide me the email I've used for the admin account so I can just use the forgot password option again to retrieve my admin account? Thanks in advance.

Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Help for my forums

Post by Jophy on June 10th 2014, 7:57 am

Please change the title of your topic, which is related to your problem so that other users/guests using the search engine may find similar solutions to their problems.

For lost passwords, please read this thread:

Remember that creation e-mail is important and necessary for us to send a new password for your forum, if in case you've forgotten, it's advisable that you provide a list of all the e-mails you used. This information should be sent on PM only. Thanks.

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum