The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to put header banner like this?

3 posters

Go down

In progress How to put header banner like this?

Post by indofishclub July 4th 2014, 11:36 am

How to put header banner like this?
How to put header banner like this? Za_zps4fb98413
Thank you
indofishclub
indofishclub
Forumember

Male Posts : 241
Language : english,indonesian

http://indofishclub.forumid.net/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: How to put header banner like this?

Post by Ange Tuteur July 4th 2014, 4:07 pm

Hello indofishclub,

From what I can tell, that is an advertisement. Could you provide more information, or explain in better detail ?

Thanks Smile
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Forumaster

Male Posts : 13246
Language : English & 日本語

https://fmdesign.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by indofishclub July 4th 2014, 6:15 pm

Ange Tuteur wrote:Hello indofishclub,

From what I can tell, that is an advertisement. Could you provide more information, or explain in better detail ?

Thanks Smile
yes that is an advertisement, how i put my banner and delete this advertisement?
indofishclub
indofishclub
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 4th 2014, 6:40 pm

To remove any sort of advertisements, you would either need to use AdBlock or you would need to purchase credits with Forumotion to remove the advertisements and then you would need to use coding to put your banner in that spot if that is what you are asking.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Regards,
Jadster

Back to top Go down

Post by indofishclub July 7th 2014, 10:12 am

Okay i want buy this credit for delete adv banner to change my forum banner, how step by step i buy this credit first ?
indofishclub
indofishclub
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by indofishclub July 7th 2014, 10:39 am

any help me to fast respond? thank you
indofishclub
indofishclub
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri July 7th 2014, 10:50 am

indofishclub wrote:Okay i want buy this credit for delete adv banner to change my forum banner, how step by step i buy this credit first ?

indofishclub wrote:any help me to fast respond? thank you

Please avoid double posting. You should only bump your thread once every 24 hours unless providing an update or adding information.
1st Reminder

To get credits go to

1. Admin control panel
  2. Misc
  3. Buy Credits
  4. Select payment method
  5. Select credit amounts
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Post by indofishclub July 7th 2014, 12:44 pm

Derri wrote:
indofishclub wrote:Okay i want buy this credit for delete adv banner to change my forum banner, how step by step i buy this credit first ?

Please avoid double posting. You should only bump your thread once every 24 hours unless providing an update or adding information.
1st Reminder

To get credits go to

1. Admin control panel
  2. Misc
  3. Buy Credits
  4. Select payment method
  5. Select credit amounts

how long the ad disappears if I buy credit? effect how long?
indofishclub
indofishclub
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri July 7th 2014, 1:00 pm

indofishclub wrote:
Derri wrote:

1st Reminder

To get credits go to

1. Admin control panel
  2. Misc
  3. Buy Credits
  4. Select payment method
  5. Select credit amounts

how long the ad disappears if I buy credit? effect how long?

Its done in months. You can view how much it will cost you/how long they will e disabled by following these steps:

1. Admin control panel
  2. Misc
  3. Spend Credits
  4. Ads
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by indofishclub July 7th 2014, 1:15 pm

Okay derry 1 question again:
I want ask, if i buy credit 
1.For ads, i can delete adv banner, if deleted complete, can i put my banner in header?
2.For domain, if i buy a domain , my site in www.example abc .forumid.net, if i buy domain name www.example abc.com , if my member click www.example abc .forumid.net automatic connect to www.example abc.com ?
indofishclub
indofishclub
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri July 7th 2014, 1:17 pm

For question 1 I'm not sure what you mean. Are you wanting to place your own Ad banner? If so, once you remove the ads then you can place your own ad banner.

For question 2: If you buy your domain name through the admin panel you will get this option.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by indofishclub July 7th 2014, 1:22 pm

Derri wrote:For question 1 I'm not sure what you mean. Are you wanting to place your own Ad banner? If so, once you remove the ads then you can place your own ad banner.

For question 2: If you buy your domain name through the admin panel you will get this option.
for question 1 : yes Derri, i want put my sponsor banner in header, i want replace ads banner with my sponsor banner, can?

for question 2 : are u sure can this?

If i buy credit complete, where I have to confirm? or automatically entered later?
indofishclub
indofishclub
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri July 7th 2014, 1:28 pm

indofishclub wrote:
Derri wrote:For question 1 I'm not sure what you mean. Are you wanting to place your own Ad banner? If so, once you remove the ads then you can place your own ad banner.

for question 1 : yes Derri, i want put my sponsor banner in header, i want replace ads banner with my sponsor banner, can?

If i buy credit complete, where I have to confirm? or automatically entered later?

1) Yes, you can do this, I can't tell you how as I've never done this before. However it is possible to put your own ads on FM forums once FM ads have been removed via credits.

2) Just so I understand you. You're asking if you have this address www.example1.forumotion.com and then buy a domain name www.example1.com that you can redirect people from www.example1.forumotion.com to www.example1.com

When you buy credits they should appear quickly, usually instantly, although it can take up to 24 hours I believe, but usually they appear instantly.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by indofishclub July 7th 2014, 1:42 pm

Derri wrote:
indofishclub wrote:

1) Yes, you can do this, I can't tell you how as I've never done this before. However it is possible to put your own ads on FM forums once FM ads have been removed via credits.

2) Just so I understand you. You're asking if you have this address www.example1.forumotion.com and then buy a domain name www.example1.com that you can redirect people from www.example1.forumotion.com to www.example1.com

When you buy credits they should appear quickly, usually instantly, although it can take up to 24 hours I believe, but usually they appear instantly.
1. If yes , can replace ads to my sponsor banner , have option to put my banner in header will be good
2. yes my member know first my website page is www.example1.forumid.net , if i buy domain name i hope my member if put www.example1.forumid.net automatic connect to my new domain name
3. ok i want buy 3000 credits (+- $34) right?
indofishclub
indofishclub
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri July 7th 2014, 1:45 pm

indofishclub wrote:
Derri wrote:
indofishclub wrote:

1. If yes , can replace ads to my sponsor banner , have option to put my banner in header will be good
2. yes my member know first my website page is www.example1.forumid.net , if i buy domain name i hope my member if put www.example1.forumid.net automatic connect to my new domain name

1) Yes you should be able to place your ads wherever you want on your forum.
2)www.example1.forumid.net is the domain name that you chose when you created the forum yes? If so then an option to redirect will appear once you've bought the new domain name. So you can redirect people who go to www.example1.forumid.net to the new domain name.
3) I don't know prices for USD but if that's what it says in the admin panel then that's what it'll be.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by indofishclub July 7th 2014, 1:57 pm

Derri wrote:
indofishclub wrote:
Derri wrote:
indofishclub wrote:

2)www.example1.forumid.net is the domain name that you chose when you created the forum yes? If so then an option to redirect will appear once you've bought the new domain name. So you can redirect people who go to www.example1.forumid.net to the new domain name.
3) I don't know prices for USD but if that's what it says in the admin panel then that's what it'll be.
Ok derry now i buy credit ......if have problem i ask u again, thank you for ur help  Hello
indofishclub
indofishclub
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri July 7th 2014, 1:58 pm

indofishclub wrote:
Derri wrote:
indofishclub wrote:
Derri wrote:
indofishclub wrote:

Ok derry now i buy credit ......if have problem i ask u again, thank you for ur help  Hello

Can we mark this topic solved then and if you have any more problems you can open a new thread in the relevant section?
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by indofishclub July 7th 2014, 2:10 pm

Derri wrote:
indofishclub wrote:
Derri wrote:
indofishclub wrote:
Derri wrote:

Can we mark this topic solved then and if you have any more problems you can open a new thread in the relevant section?
i already buy credit with paypal, paypal send me email later for confirmation, if i receive email from paypal, how what should i do in forumotion again?
indofishclub
indofishclub
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by indofishclub July 7th 2014, 2:19 pm

solved derri, already in my account 3000 credit, nice thank you !!
indofishclub
indofishclub
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by indofishclub July 7th 2014, 2:27 pm

How to put header banner like this? Delete_zps6d8a1604
I want delete ads in the header example in my first post,i want replace this ads with my banner , what should i must pick?

Last edited by indofishclub on July 7th 2014, 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
indofishclub
indofishclub
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by indofishclub July 7th 2014, 2:53 pm

Anyone can help me for step by step instructions?
indofishclub
indofishclub
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur July 7th 2014, 4:45 pm

indofishclub wrote:Anyone can help me for step by step instructions?
Hello,

Please wait patiently for an answer, other users also have questions and we'll get to yours as soon as we can. There is no need to double post to get your topic noticed ! Wink

The first Plan : Registered Users
While it costs less, this plan only disables the ads for Registered users.

The second Plan : Members and Guest
Though the plan costs more it disables the Adverts for both members and guests.

It is entirely up to your preferences. Wink
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by indofishclub July 7th 2014, 4:50 pm

Ange Tuteur wrote:
indofishclub wrote:Anyone can help me for step by step instructions?
Hello,

Please wait patiently for an answer, other users also have questions and we'll get to yours as soon as we can. There is no need to double post to get your topic noticed ! Wink

The first Plan : Registered Users
While it costs less, this plan only disables the ads for Registered users.

The second Plan : Members and Guest
Though the plan costs more it disables the Adverts for both members and guests.

It is entirely up to your preferences. Wink
Okay thank you for respond, but I needed to know was how to put / replace my banner of ads
indofishclub
indofishclub
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur July 7th 2014, 5:08 pm

You can place your adverts in widgets :
Modules > Forum widgets management

or templates :
Display > Templates > General > overall_header
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by indofishclub July 7th 2014, 5:21 pm

Ange Tuteur wrote:You can place your adverts in widgets :
Modules > Forum widgets management

or templates :
Display > Templates > General > overall_header
Hello ange Tuteur, i already follow ur instruction, but i dont know in where number i must put my banner, can u PM me for this instructions?
indofishclub
indofishclub
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by indofishclub July 7th 2014, 5:34 pm

aLready forum widgets management, and how to next step?

Last edited by indofishclub on July 8th 2014, 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
indofishclub
indofishclub
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by indofishclub July 8th 2014, 4:09 am

No one help me   loul
indofishclub
indofishclub
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri July 8th 2014, 5:14 am

Please avoid bumping up your topic. You must wait at least 24 hours before bumping your topic unless providing an update.

Second Reminder
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum