The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Need Main Menu "Calendar" Button

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Need Main Menu "Calendar" Button

Post by Rupture on July 12th 2014, 3:02 pm

Creation Type: Main Menu Button
Size (In Pixels): Just like this one but width can vary: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Primary Colors: Blue Black, just like this one
Secondary Colors: White for the letters
Images to include: The background color should stay the same.
Text to Insert: Calendar
Font (Provide Download Link): I do not know, this button is from Pitch Black theme PHPBB3.
Font Color: White but with gradients like the one on top.
Link to My Forumotion Forum: http://joinswl.forumotion.com/
Username on Your Forum*๖̶ۣ̲̲̲̲ۜ̅̅̅VØƦТЭΧ
Link to your Last Graphics Request: ?
Detailed Description: Please make it fit in with this one and the rest of the buttons, there is a space in between the Portal and the FAQ which is why I need the calendar button. I hope it's not too hard to do. Thank you.

Last edited by {LGO}*CF*Oscar on July 12th 2014, 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rupture
Forumember

Male Posts : 325
Language : English, Español, Deutsch, Catalá

http://raptorgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need Main Menu "Calendar" Button

Post by Guest on July 12th 2014, 5:27 pm

I am the creator of the theme and still have the PSD file--if you will be keeping "Index" on the front, I can also make it so that the white line ends in front of that one, instead of in front of the Portal, if you'd like!

Just let me know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rupture on July 12th 2014, 6:25 pm

OMG You are the creator?! You have created one of the best themes in my opinion! I used your theme for a while, I only changed because I wanted a transparent body lol
I would really appreciate it if I could have the Index with the white line on the left! I always wondered why it was on the right until you mentioned keeping it on the right, I guess I could make the Index go in front of the Portal but I would like to keep it as it is so if it's not too hard I would like to use the Portal with the white line, but would I need an Index without the white line? (I think the Index is the one that has the white line at the end).

Thank you for the Calendar button Smile

EDIT: You know what, I don't want to make your life so hard, I'll just keep the portal on the furthest to the left. Thank you Leah7!!

Rupture
Forumember

Male Posts : 325
Language : English, Español, Deutsch, Catalá

http://raptorgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 12th 2014, 7:11 pm

If you change your mind, just let me know!  Thanks for the wonderful compliment and I am so glad that you enjoy the theme.  =)

Request complete.
        Topic moved to Completed Graphic Requests

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum