The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Problems with templates

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In progress Problems with templates

Post by Yzma on July 18th 2014, 3:28 pm

HI! I think that i'm posting this in the correct forum, if i'm wrong please tell me to know.

But i have a problem with templates and i will be very happy if someone can help me. I'm testing different things on my forum and now i'm modificating the postprofile templates. What is the problem? That i don't know which are the variables that i need for move and decorate things like "Age: 20 years", "Ocupation: Sleep" and all this things (they are called custom fields or something like this?????).

So... help me! Thanks (:

I cant posting urls, "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information." D: Sorry...

Yzma

Language : Spanish

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Problems with templates

Post by Ange Tuteur on July 18th 2014, 9:53 pm

Hello Yzma,

Go to Display > Templates > General > viewtopic_body

Find these variables :
Code:
{postrow.displayed.profile_field.LABEL} {postrow.displayed.profile_field.CONTENT}{postrow.displayed.profile_field.SEPARATOR}

wrap them with some tags :
Code:
<div class="profilefield">{postrow.displayed.profile_field.LABEL} {postrow.displayed.profile_field.CONTENT}{postrow.displayed.profile_field.SEPARATOR}</div>

Then save and publish.

You can then style the fields with the class .profilefield.

Ange Tuteur
Forumaster

Male Posts : 13021
Language : EN10, FR5

http://fmdesign.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum