The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

How to make a Quiz out of Code

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to make a Quiz out of Code

Post by Wicked King on Thu 24 Jul 2014, 23:30

Hello Forumotion, it is Wicked King! I am in need of your staff's help once again, and I hope I am not asking for too much!

http://darkness-academy.forumotion.co/ Here is my forum's URL, in case you need it.

I would like to learn how to make a Quiz out of coding. I was thinking that we could use an HTML page as the location of the Quiz, but I do not know the coding that would go into it. I need your help. Be mindful to keep an open mind, as what I need for my quiz isn't what many websites offer in quizzes.

I would like the quiz to have a white border with dark blue background, while the answers would have a black border around them with a bubble selector beside them, that users may select the answers using the Bubble. It would be a Multiple Choice (ABCD+) Quiz, with one correct answer per question. The question of the quiz itself would be above the Answer Choices, like any other quiz.

I would like to make it to where only 1 question is shown at a time, with a backwards and forwards arrow at the bottom of the Answers list that would take the user to the next question. In between these arrows would be an indicator, informing the using of what Question they are on and how many questions there are altogether. The user would be able to go back to a previous question to change their answer. Once the Quiz is submitted, I would like the results to be somehow private messaged to my account on the Forum, or some other way for me to review the results. However, I would not want the user to be able to check the questions they got right or wrong. I would only like a number to pop up, telling the user how many they got correct out of how many questions there were. Due to the nature of the Quiz, users shouldn't be able to see the correct answers of the questions they got wrong nor the questions they got correct.

Finally, before the user is allowed to take the quiz, I would like a Username and Password indicator. This is set up so that Members can take the quiz, and only members; the member would type in their username and password and take the quiz. Incorrect Usernames/passwords would result in an Error box. The recognizer would also prevent the user from taking it over and over, excessively. I want the users to be able to retake the Quiz, but only when I designate them to be able too.

Thank you for your time!

Wicked King
Forumember

Male Posts : 38
Language : English

http://yu-gi-oh-rp.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How to make a Quiz out of Code

Post by SLGray on Thu 24 Jul 2014, 23:58

Are you asking us to create this for you? We are not here to do requests for members, but to offer support.

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.

SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 36639

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How to make a Quiz out of Code

Post by Wicked King on Fri 25 Jul 2014, 01:03

I am not asking to create this for me. That'd be me being lazy.

All I am saying is giving you an idea of what I had in mind for the quiz. I just need the code; afterwords, I can do the rest.

EDIT: Whenever I set the border colors and back-ground colors, I was just making sure you guys knew I wanted a border and background color, as well as the format for the quiz. I wasn't asking for you guys to make the Quiz, just making sure you knew what I was looking for, so as to avoid confusion and to make this done as quickly as possible. Sorry if you misinterpreted :O

Wicked King
Forumember

Male Posts : 38

http://yu-gi-oh-rp.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum