Forum chance name limitation

Go down

Solved Forum chance name limitation

Post by Babybok on August 19th 2014, 2:36 pm

Is it possible to limit the change username? 

like this?



Hope you can understand what i meant. thanks in advance..
avatar
Babybok
Forumember

Male Posts : 195
Reputation : 2
Language : Filipino, English
Location : Philippines

http://rl-rp.board.st

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Forum chance name limitation

Post by APE on August 19th 2014, 3:15 pm

No sorry this can not be done. you can stop the members from changing there name and then do as we do and post a thread saying if you would like to change your name you have to post in that thread.

and then the admin will then go in and change the name once this is done make a note on the members profile of a date of name change and then tell them you will not change there name again for a set time limit.



avatar
APE
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 12105
Reputation : 1226
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Forum chance name limitation

Post by Babybok on August 19th 2014, 3:36 pm

@APE wrote:No sorry this can not be done. you can stop the members from changing there name and then do as we do and post a thread saying if you would like to change your name you have to post in that thread.

and then the admin will then go in and change the name once this is done make a note on the members profile of a date of name change and then tell them you will not change there name again for a set time limit.

Ok, thanks sir... understood and thanks for the advice. Just one question how can I do the note thing in the members profile?
avatar
Babybok
Forumember

Male Posts : 195
Reputation : 2
Language : Filipino, English
Location : Philippines

http://rl-rp.board.st

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Forum chance name limitation

Post by APE on August 19th 2014, 3:58 pm

on all the profiles there should be a place that says Comments: this should be set to Admin and mods only.



avatar
APE
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 12105
Reputation : 1226
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Forum chance name limitation

Post by Babybok on August 19th 2014, 4:09 pm

@APE wrote:on all the profiles there should be a place that says Comments: this should be set to Admin and mods only.
Hmm... ok sir, thanks for that wonderful advice. you can mark this as solve. I owe you one..
avatar
Babybok
Forumember

Male Posts : 195
Reputation : 2
Language : Filipino, English
Location : Philippines

http://rl-rp.board.st

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Forum chance name limitation

Post by APE on August 19th 2014, 4:28 pm

@Babybok wrote:
Hmm... ok sir, thanks for that wonderful advice. you can mark this as solve. I owe you one..
Your so welcome anytime Wink


Topic solved and archived



avatar
APE
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 12105
Reputation : 1226
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum