The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Credits missing after successful PayPal Transaction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pro Admin Credits missing after successful PayPal Transaction

Post by Aneurin on August 24th 2014, 11:28 am

Hi I placed an order for 5000 credits for our forum: www.sheffieldboardgamers.com(3022557) on the 22 Aug 2014 at 16:15. The PayPal transaction (ID: 12L621654R285244N)was successful but 36 hours later and the credits still haven't been credited to the forum so we can renew our URL and Ad free status. I have received no communication from forumotion - but I do have the PayPal receipt. Can someone please check that these credits will be put onto the account. Our domain needs renewing in 8 days!

Regards

Aneurin

Last edited by Derri on August 24th 2014, 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removing URL to Paypal)

Aneurin

Language : English

http://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com/

Back to top Go down

Pro Admin Re: Credits missing after successful PayPal Transaction

Post by Derri on August 24th 2014, 12:45 pm

Hi Aneurin,

I believe there was some issues with paypal and payments being made to Forumotion on Friday. I have therefore now notified our Pro Admin who'll credit your Forumotion account, this should be done Monday as our Pro Admins don't work weekends.

I do apologize for this inconvenience. I've removed the link in your transaction ID number because it leads to paypal and while no one can log into your papyal its probably best not to have the link.

I'll make sure this is done Monday.

Thanks

Forum Rules: :Forumotion Staff: :Appeal A Warning: :FAQ: :Tips & Tricks: :Forgotten Password/Login Issues
You need one post to send a PM
When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved
Never post your email in public

Derri
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 8355
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Pro Admin Re: Credits missing after successful PayPal Transaction

Post by Leviosa on August 25th 2014, 9:16 am

@Aneurin wrote:Hi I placed an order for 5000 credits for our forum: www.sheffieldboardgamers.com(3022557) on the 22 Aug 2014 at 16:15. The PayPal transaction (ID: 12L621654R285244N)was successful but 36 hours later and the credits still haven't been credited to the forum so we can renew our URL and Ad free status. I have received no communication from forumotion - but I do have the PayPal receipt. Can someone please check that these credits will be put onto the account. Our domain needs renewing in 8 days!

Regards

Aneurin
Hello

We currently have an issue with Paypal. Our technicians are working on it. Don't worry you'll receive your credits by the end of the day.
Here an only topic created: http://help.forumotion.com/t135212-only-topic-paypal-problem#910173
Thanks for your understanding

Buttercup

No help without your forum url
No support via private message

Leviosa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts : 15386
Language : French, English

http://help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top