The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Credits missing after successful PayPal Transaction

3 posters

Go down

Pro Admin Credits missing after successful PayPal Transaction

Post by Aneurin August 24th 2014, 11:28 am

Hi I placed an order for 5000 credits for our forum: www.sheffieldboardgamers.com (3022557) on the 22 Aug 2014 at 16:15. The PayPal transaction (ID: 12L621654R285244N) was successful but 36 hours later and the credits still haven't been credited to the forum so we can renew our URL and Ad free status. I have received no communication from forumotion - but I do have the PayPal receipt. Can someone please check that these credits will be put onto the account. Our domain needs renewing in 8 days!

Regards

Aneurin

Last edited by Derri on August 24th 2014, 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removing URL to Paypal)
Aneurin

Language : English

http://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com/

Back to top Go down

Pro Admin Re: Credits missing after successful PayPal Transaction

Post by Derri August 24th 2014, 12:45 pm

Hi Aneurin,

I believe there was some issues with paypal and payments being made to Forumotion on Friday. I have therefore now notified our Pro Admin who'll credit your Forumotion account, this should be done Monday as our Pro Admins don't work weekends.

I do apologize for this inconvenience. I've removed the link in your transaction ID number because it leads to paypal and while no one can log into your papyal its probably best not to have the link.

I'll make sure this is done Monday.

Thanks
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Pro Admin Re: Credits missing after successful PayPal Transaction

Post by Shadow August 25th 2014, 9:16 am

Aneurin wrote:Hi I placed an order for 5000 credits for our forum: www.sheffieldboardgamers.com (3022557) on the 22 Aug 2014 at 16:15. The PayPal transaction (ID: 12L621654R285244N) was successful but 36 hours later and the credits still haven't been credited to the forum so we can renew our URL and Ad free status. I have received no communication from forumotion - but I do have the PayPal receipt. Can someone please check that these credits will be put onto the account. Our domain needs renewing in 8 days!

Regards

Aneurin
Hello

We currently have an issue with Paypal. Our technicians are working on it. Don't worry you'll receive your credits by the end of the day.
Here an only topic created: https://help.forumotion.com/t135212-only-topic-paypal-problem#910173
Thanks for your understanding

Buttercup
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down