The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Activity Point question

3 posters

Go down

Solved Activity Point question

Post by Yumikkaku September 3rd 2014, 12:27 am

My forum has a fair ammount of activity points. I was just wondering just how many of these points are required before forumotion will award a free domain name, and if my forum has enough?

My forum is: www.withinmemories.forumotion.com
Yumikkaku

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Activity Point question

Post by Ange Tuteur September 3rd 2014, 12:43 am

Hello Yumikkaku,

Please read the following :
https://help.forumotion.com/t134318-free-domain-name-criteria#904364
The Godfather wrote:Hello,

Firstly, note that the offer of free domain name is still relevant in our forums  Very Happy.  It's awarded randomly to some deserving forums relying heavily on their activity but not only. Indeed, the "age" of the forum and its compliance with Forumotion TOS are also very important. And in general, the most deserving forums are rewarded,
there is no mystery on that Wink

However, I recall one important thing: this offer is an exceptional commercial gesture that Forumotion makes to it's forums. This is by no means does it become an acquired right . The fact to get it several times doesn't give the forum a right of permanent access to this offer. The Forumotion community grows every day and it's natural that we share this free domain name offer between all our forums to give an equal chance to all.

Therefore, those who had the offer several times and not having it this year should be understanding because other forums were more deserving.  Rolling Eyes

Your forum has now only 266 activity points which is really low. And the forum dropped 20 points over the last 3 months ...  Activity Point question Mouais

Take care of your forum, increase its audience and I am sure that you can get it again for next time. You have 359 days for this challenge ...
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Forumaster

Male Posts : 13246
Language : English & 日本語

https://fmdesign.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumikkaku September 3rd 2014, 12:49 am

Thank you for answering my question!
Yumikkaku

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray September 3rd 2014, 2:57 am

Topic solved and archived

Activity Point question Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51452

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down