The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

Maintenance Page, Laggy Chatbox , Members losing posts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Maintenance Page, Laggy Chatbox , Members losing posts

Post by Bluestarrox97 on October 2nd 2014, 12:41 am

Today a couple members have reported seeing the maintenance page, though I haven't seen it myself. Also, the chatbox has been very laggy today. EDIT: Now there has a been report of a loss of posts. 

http://www.warriorcatsworld.net/forum

Is there a reason for this?

I might not be able to provide information quickly today because today is my birthday, and I have stuff to do because of that.

Bluestarrox97
Forumember

Female Posts : 40
Reputation : 1
Language : English

http://www.warriorcatsworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Maintenance Page, Laggy Chatbox , Members losing posts

Post by SLGray on October 2nd 2014, 1:01 am



When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 36705
Reputation : 2446
Language : English
Location : United States

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Maintenance Page, Laggy Chatbox , Members losing posts

Post by Leviosa on October 2nd 2014, 9:51 am

@Bluestarrox97 wrote:Today a couple members have reported seeing the maintenance page, though I haven't seen it myself. Also, the chatbox has been very laggy today. EDIT: Now there has a been report of a loss of posts. 

http://www.warriorcatsworld.net/forum

Is there a reason for this?

I might not be able to provide information quickly today because today is my birthday, and I have stuff to do because of that.
Thanks for reported bugs with all necessary information into the link provided by SLGray Smile

Thanks for you understanding

:rose: :rose:


No help without your forum url
No support via private message



Leviosa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts : 15587
Reputation : 1589
Language : French, English

http://help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Maintenance Page, Laggy Chatbox , Members losing posts

Post by Ramdaman on October 2nd 2014, 2:14 pm

Admins do not see the maintenance box. Check the ACP => General => Forum => Configuration => Forum in Construction

Ramdaman
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1614
Reputation : 97
Language : English, Albanian, Macedonian, Russian | HTML, CSS
Location : New York City

http://ndihme.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Maintenance Page, Laggy Chatbox , Members losing posts

Post by Ghost Pirate on October 2nd 2014, 5:06 pm

Buttercup wrote:
@Bluestarrox97 wrote:Today a couple members have reported seeing the maintenance page, though I haven't seen it myself. Also, the chatbox has been very laggy today. EDIT: Now there has a been report of a loss of posts. 

http://www.warriorcatsworld.net/forum

Is there a reason for this?

I might not be able to provide information quickly today because today is my birthday, and I have stuff to do because of that.
Thanks for reported bugs with all necessary information into the link provided by SLGray Smile

Thanks for you understanding

:rose: :rose:
Hi Buttercup  I think that Bluestarrox97 members are talking about seeing this page on there forum, like I have to day on my forum I hope this helps Bluestarrox97 members description of the problem on the forum.  

Ghost Pirate
Forumember

Male Posts : 266
Reputation : 78
Language : English, Greman, Spanish

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Maintenance Page, Laggy Chatbox , Members losing posts

Post by APE on October 2nd 2014, 6:12 pm

FISH CRAZY wrote:
Buttercup wrote:
@Bluestarrox97 wrote:Today a couple members have reported seeing the maintenance page, though I haven't seen it myself. Also, the chatbox has been very laggy today. EDIT: Now there has a been report of a loss of posts. 

http://www.warriorcatsworld.net/forum

Is there a reason for this?

I might not be able to provide information quickly today because today is my birthday, and I have stuff to do because of that.
Thanks for reported bugs with all necessary information into the link provided by SLGray Smile

Thanks for you understanding

:rose: :rose:
Hi Buttercup  I think that Bluestarrox97 members are talking about seeing this page on there forum, like I have to day on my forum I hope this helps Bluestarrox97 members description of the problem on the forum.  

Yes the bug needs to be reported here http://help.forumotion.com/t135889-change-of-datacenter-report-bugs
The bugs and problem have come from the update to a new data system. This thread is now locked
Thanks for your report.

APE





APE
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 8638
Reputation : 758
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha
Location : STUCK IN FORUMOTIONS SERVERS HELP ME !!!!!!

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum