The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random redirects to the apple store

2 posters

Go down

Random redirects to the apple store Empty Random redirects to the apple store

Post by Nazamroth October 14th 2014, 7:31 am

Greetings,

One of our users, who uses an iPhone because of circumstances beyond his control, has reported the following problem:

"I get redirected to the apple App Store every 10 seconds, and once I've closed it I have to then spam back a million times before returning to the forum. 

I'm stuck using the mobile version, because I don't get redirected when I use it. 
Unfortunately that means I may aswell quit using this website as I will be unable to take part in any RP. 

The only reason I managed to type this, is because I'm using my phones notepad"

I was unable to figure out a solution, or even the cause of the problem, apart from the obvious "stop using apple" solution, and could not find a relevant topic in the support forums. Does anyone have an idea whats going on and how to stop it?
Nazamroth
Forumember

Language : English

http://warhammerrejects.forumc.net/

Back to top Go down

Random redirects to the apple store Empty Re: Random redirects to the apple store

Post by Shadow October 14th 2014, 11:17 am

Nazamroth wrote:Greetings,

One of our users, who uses an iPhone because of circumstances beyond his control, has reported the following problem:

"I get redirected to the apple App Store every 10 seconds, and once I've closed it I have to then spam back a million times before returning to the forum. 

I'm stuck using the mobile version, because I don't get redirected when I use it. 
Unfortunately that means I may aswell quit using this website as I will be unable to take part in any RP. 

The only reason I managed to type this, is because I'm using my phones notepad"

I was unable to figure out a solution, or even the cause of the problem, apart from the obvious "stop using apple" solution, and could not find a relevant topic in the support forums. Does anyone have an idea whats going on and how to stop it?
Hello Nazamroth

I have created an only topic about this problem. Thanks for reporting the information needed: https://help.forumotion.com/t136121-530-random-redirection-to-apple-store#917574

Thanks for your help Smile
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum