The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot contact webmail

Go down

Cannot contact webmail Empty Cannot contact webmail

Post by Guest Sun 2 Nov - 15:10

Hi there!

My domain name is about to expire (within a few hours). I quickly wanted to copy some e-mails from the www.game-xtreme.com webmail inbox and sentbox to my private e-mail address, but when trying to establish connection with webmail, I couldn't login and when I tried to access the mailbox administration from ACP it showed: "

General Error

Could not obtain mailboxes information".

Thanks in advance for helping.

Samantha.

EDIT 1: I just spent 1,600 credits on domain name renewal, but that didn't do the trick...

Informations

Your domain name game-xtreme.com renewal is in process.
You have currently 500 credits.

Currently, your forum address is : http://www.game-xtreme.com
Your domain name expires in : 1 Day

EDIT2: I could access webmail for a moment, though the errors above still remain, then it timed out and now webmail shows: "

SERVICE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE!

Error No. [500]"

I really think somethings wrong with Roundcube webmail.

EDIT 3: OK, I managed to retrieve all the e-mails and sent them to my private e-mail address. What still remains is the error accessing webmail administration from the ACP: "

General Error

Could not obtain mailboxes information".

UPDATE 1: Well, overnight nothing really changed for the better, unfortunately. Still got the error in ACP. Current domain status is:

Credits management

Informations

Your domain name game-xtreme.com renewal is in process.
You have currently 500 credits.

Currently, your forum address is : http://www.game-xtreme.com
Your domain name has expired since 0 days.

Why is the renewal process taking so long? Is that normal? I'm scared to lose game-xtreme.com after all. affraid If it does it's no use to put my earned 2,000 credits there I won in the halloween avatar contest and I purchased the 1,600 credits in vain in an attempt to rescue my website!.

UPDATE 2:
Just now it seems like the mailbox administration can be accessed from within the ACP. HIP HIP HOORAY for that! Finally, I'm very concerned about the time taken by the renewal process. I renewed the domain name before and it took just seconds rather than hours. This should be like almost instant, right? I just hope, pray even, it's not too late! It's a real Halloween nail biter! HAHA!  pale

LAST UPDATE: Everything seems to be working fine again! This topic can be closed.

Back to top Go down

Cannot contact webmail Empty Re: Cannot contact webmail

Post by Base Mon 3 Nov - 13:26

Garbaged since this has been solved without solution posted.
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down