The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainland China cannot open normal mobile phone version of the forum page!

4 posters

Go down

In progress Mainland China cannot open normal mobile phone version of the forum page!

Post by hiwwe November 17th 2014, 5:37 pm

Mainland China cannot open normal mobile phone version of the forum page! Some areas can open but the speed is very slow! Please open the default WEB version of the forum page!

In China mainland area, if the use of mobile phone access to the forum, the forum will automatically switch to the mobile phone version of the open, but many mainland is simply unable to open the forum's mobile phone version of the page, shown as open speed is very slow, can only show the title, and the mobile phone version Webpage to wait for quite a long time to open in some areas, and even beat is not open! This result would not have visitors will visit the forum by mobile phone! So I hope you can put the mobile phone version of the page set manually choose to enter, don't automatically transferred to the mobile phone version of the forum page!

For example, this is my forum is such: http://www.wwe911.com/

I found out the problem, including the forum of the background management page in China mainland open is very slow, the mobile phone version of the page should also be the same reason, I use Firefox browser testing found Webpage will be stuck in this place: ajax.googleapis.com,So I guess this is due to China mainland blocked GOOGLE, so we hope you can remove all content on the following domain name on all pages forum program:ajax.googleapis.com, in the mainland, or simply cannot be opened normally Webpage! You know, if a page tens of seconds are not open, most people will choose to leave!

Last edited by hiwwe on November 18th 2014, 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
hiwwe
Forumember

Language : cn

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Mainland China cannot open normal mobile phone version of the forum page!

Post by Derri November 17th 2014, 5:54 pm

Hi,

Can I recommend you use this script: http://www.avacweb.com/t1260-disable-the-mobile-site

It'll ensure when people connect the mobile site doesn't show up. Just follow the instructions located within that thread.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Mainland China cannot open normal mobile phone version of the forum page!

Post by hiwwe November 17th 2014, 6:38 pm

Derri wrote:Hi,

Can I recommend you use this script: http://www.avacweb.com/t1260-disable-the-mobile-site

It'll ensure when people connect the mobile site doesn't show up. Just follow the instructions located within that thread.

Plus the specific position in which ah?
hiwwe
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramdaman November 17th 2014, 7:07 pm

I'm guessing you're asking where the code goes. It goes in the Administration Panel => Modules => JavaScript & HTML => JavaScript Codes Management
Ramdaman
Ramdaman
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1615
Language : English, Albanian, Macedonian, Russian | HTML, CSS

http://ndihme.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by hiwwe November 18th 2014, 2:39 am

Ramdaman wrote:I'm guessing you're asking where the code goes. It goes in the Administration Panel => Modules => JavaScript & HTML => JavaScript Codes Management

Thank you, I have joined, test but with a mobile browser, still find invalid ah, mobile phone version of the forum page or open automatically... This is I add the JS file: http://www.wwe911.com/10220.js
hiwwe
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by hiwwe November 18th 2014, 4:57 am

I found out the problem, including the forum of the background management page in China mainland open is very slow, the mobile phone version of the page should also be the same reason, I use Firefox browser testing found Webpage will be stuck in this place: ajax.googleapis.com,So I guess this is due to China mainland blocked GOOGLE, so we hope you can remove all content on the following domain name on all pages forum program:ajax.googleapis.com, in the mainland, or simply cannot be opened normally Webpage! You know, if a page tens of seconds are not open, most people will choose to leave!
hiwwe
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray November 18th 2014, 5:01 am

I believe there is no way to remove every reference to Google from your forum.

Did you activate JavaScript Management when you added the code?

Mainland China cannot open normal mobile phone version of the forum page!  Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51482
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by hiwwe November 18th 2014, 5:30 am

SLGray wrote:I believe there is no way to remove every reference to Google from your forum.

• Javascript codes management

Through this section, you can easily manage the JavaScript files you want to add on your forum pages.

Warning: This section is intended for expert users. Be careful, your javascript code must be functional when published. In effect, we compress the code in order to improve your forum pages loading time.
Javascript Codes
Enable Javascript code management : yes
hiwwe
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by hiwwe November 18th 2014, 5:37 am

SLGray wrote:I believe there is no way to remove every reference to Google from your forum.

Like some factors of GOOGLE I have several main page in Webpage version of all clean, open the speed is improved greatly, the previous GOOGLE advertising will drag speed, but it is perhaps they do the corresponding server changes, advertising is not drag speed, but the GOOGLE domain name I mentioned above is be very drag speed, sometimes a few minutes to open, I put the forum link to a lot of Chinese mainland netizens, they said open speed very slow or simply not open, some appear only title would not open and display a blank page...
hiwwe
Forumember

Back to top Go down