The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to optimize keywords on my forum?

Go down

Tutorial How to optimize keywords on my forum?

Post by Shadow November 28th 2014, 10:36 am

How to add keywords on my forum?

Dear members

This tutorial will help forum administrators to understand the section "Keywords". This section is the responsibility of each founder, we simply advise you to follow this tutorial.

• Why should I optimize keywords?

Keyword defenition wrote:A keyword, in the context of search engine optimization, is a particular word or phrase that describes the contents of a Web page. Keywords are intended to act as shortcuts that sum up an entire page. Keywords form part of a Web page’s metadata and help search engines match a page to with an appropriate search query.

- Forum keywords help to refine forums research on forum directory for example
- Keywords are displayed in the meta keywords. Google doesn't take it into account anymore, but some other search engines still do. At worst, it is ignored! At best, it helps other search engines to well understand what your forum is talking about! But, your forum won't win any ranks.
- However, inserting too much keywords is not good for your forum. The "Over-optimization" is useless!

• How to optimize your forum keywords?

-The only solution is to find and learn what is the best keywords according to your activity. For example, you run a forum dedicated to a sport: triathlon, swimming, cycling, running are enough!

- The main idea is to add less keywords but more targeted: a word that users can type to find a discussion about your forum's subject. For example: "I am looking for triathlon forums" >"triathlon"

- Don't add useless words. Example: forum, for, the, about....

• How to add keywords on my forum?

Go to your administrative Panel>> General>> Forum promotion>> Search engines

How to optimize keywords on my forum? 27-11-10

Congratulation!!

Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down