The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

How long does it take forumation to work on a request?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you agree or disagree ?

75% 75% 
[ 3 ]
25% 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

How long does it take forumation to work on a request?

Post by mclechelle on December 27th 2014, 6:19 pm

I made several requests long time ago to forumation and none has been attended to. My users online have dropped from 500+ to less than 300 users online all because forumotion have turned a deaf ear on me. Users find it very difficult to navigate through the forum via mobile because there is no "latest post widget". Please my fellow forumers, try to make this request on my behalf to forumation. Below is still what I need.
1. Latest post to be shown on mobile version
2. Mobile ads

mclechelle
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: How long does it take forumation to work on a request?

Post by Derri on December 28th 2014, 1:20 pm

@mclechelle Suggestions aren't implimented as soon as some requests them. The mobile Ads issue I believe is when you're redirected to the Apple App store or the ads get in the way? If so then I think you can post the link URLs here along with the information asked and they'll be removed http://help.forumotion.com/t136121-530-random-redirection-to-apple-store

As for your other suggestion, suggestions aren't implemented just because someone requests them. We do have this tutorial which allows you to any page in a thread. http://help.forumotion.com/t136884-add-pagination-to-the-mobile-version#924048 It also includes the ability to just straight to the last page which I think would be beneficial.

Forum Rules : : Forumotion Staff : : Appeal A Warning : : FAQ : : Tips & Tricks : : Forgotten Password/Login Issues
You need one post to send a PM
When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved
Never post your email in public

Derri
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 8355
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Dooku on December 29th 2014, 7:14 pm

i heard the french support is worse, some ideas after 5 years in the study box did not budge.
I personally don't care, but will still vote in favour for this poll... As I also want to see good ideas being implemented sooner.

I find it mind boggling sometimes how the french run their help forum (esp polls sections). Laughing
I ended up posting my idea here as there i faced a birck wall as thick as the great wall of china, (not from staff and moderator but some guys who think they are running the show) sorry for being frank!

But you see, mclechelle I wish you the best as me too I want to see good ideas that help us consumers be implemented sooner rather than later.

Sorry Derri also for being frank or rude by my commenting on ways you guys work but I am not usually like this, but the Xmas holidays were bad, and to top it all I find that my PMs get in the public profile once I save them on the options in the saved items box; strange if you ask me Twisted Evil (i raise this issue in detail in my own poll however, Wink)

In my case if there is no option, I will stop using pms on this support, period.
Happy new year! santa

Count Dooku
Forumember

Language : English, French, some Arabic

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray on August 27th 2016, 3:53 am

Since this really can not be answered with just one answer, it will be archived.

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.

SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35613
Language : English

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum